Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just spotted this, but the turkish girl (elis?) that max f apparently had a thing with in dubai, is in the vip section watching McLaren this weekend👀 jumping from max to lando maybe?
457774D4-875A-4DD5-B8D0-C3FD592FCC82.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Happy Facebook/Messenger/Insta lockdown, Tattle is forever!

Last thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

moshi_

Chatty Member
He is definitely one of those men who look finer and finer as they age......🍷🍷🍷

Not yet, but he and all around him are obviously working on buildind that kind of larger than life personna.... They are for sure turning him into a superstar....
I hope he will be able to cope.... And not go the wrong way.....
With all due respect, he is not becoming a superstar. Show that kid to anyone outside of F1 and no one will know who he is. Or very few. Tbh, same happens to the majority of drivers. Maybe except for Lewis nowadays.

Reactions: 12

Kasper10

I think I need an F1 break.. had a customer in work yesterday (we confirm their dates of birth) and I was wholly distracted when I noticed she was born on the same day as Lando 🥺

• Haha
he is very posh isn’t he…. I like someone with a bit of an edge to them but I mean, I wouldn’t say no ……..🤫 I’d like to sit and have a gossip with him
George and Charles are definitely gossip queens like just imagine Charles' 3 foot tall ass scurrying towards you like "MAYT YU WILL NEVAR GUESS WHAT I 'ERD"

• Haha

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
You know it’s been a long day when you read BDE 5 times and still cannot work out what it means

It’s ok I got there in the end girls and guys

• Haha

savanahablues

Lando has just said about this the F1 show on sky F1. He said that how it came across was not how it was meant as him telling engineer to shut up.
Why is this such a big deal it’s like someone coming to my desk while I’m on a conference call and continues to speak to me anyway. I at least get to tell them fuck off on mute drivers can’t.

• Haha

Crin82

Chatty Member
So not only is Pierre navigating the Kat situation...but he's been paired with Perez in the presser. *Awkward Red Bull screams*

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Madjoo

I don't understand how much can be said about the "Shut up" of a 21 year old guy who was about to win for the first time in Formula 1 or lose everything by his choice, all while driving in the rain. We judge words said in an unprecedented situation for him as for Will his engineer. That's irrevelant for me and show nothing about his behavior in general...

• Heart

Crin82

Chatty Member
DR3 fans. Apparently the merch will be available from Austin onwards....so now you can save your pennies/cents

• Wow
  • Heart