Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Yeah that's what I was gathering as well. None seem to be bestiesnwith Lu so kinda random max has them in his folliwing
Also justbto add, max is liking like ALL of Kelly's photos after his monaco stay where they hung out.
Kika just causing more drama than Katerina ever did
There is no such concept as random in F1/high sports dating 😅

Reactions: 3

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers,

Just lurking and thought would ask if any of you knows if Heidi and Dylan used to date or it’s just a friends thing?!

It looks like they used to be really close. 🤔
I don't think so, you mean dylan stewart? I believe they are friends, but i am not sure.... maybe someone else here knows more?

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Morning everyone! I just woke up to see an article in one of the biggest sport newspaper saying that Dominicalli could think about a GP in Nice and i'm like

I know this is just an idea and that it probably won't ever happen because i can see a looooooot of people fighting against it but:
1. What is the point of doing another race 20km away from Monaco?
2. Not another street circuit please i beg you 😫
3. France is a big country why doing everything in the east south ?

Minttu

VIP Member
Paddock fits time! Keeping it lowkey once again for Montreal.

Friday - We're keeping it cute and casual. Minimal accessories, simple but put together. View attachment 1343751

Saturday - I feel like this is something that Lily would wear

View attachment 1343753

Sunday - Paying homage to Mr Beige himself,Pierre Gasly. Our sexy yoga cult leader.
View attachment 1343763
Love it all! Such a good mix of cute, edgy and beige 😍😂 Was actually thinking of having a tote bag for Saturday myself, but couldn't fint one I liked 😂

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
This was so much fun! Sooo my canadianGP paddock outfits - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ☺
I repeated some things because I see myself being a very practical traveler and I don't mind repeating outfits either. Heidi's impact. 🥲
View attachment 1343460View attachment 1343461View attachment 1343462
Very bright and colourful I love 😍

My heart can’t handle this thank you very much 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

Paddock fits time! Keeping it lowkey once again for Montreal.

Friday - We're keeping it cute and casual. Minimal accessories, simple but put together. View attachment 1343751

Saturday - I feel like this is something that Lily would wear

View attachment 1343753

Sunday - Paying homage to Mr Beige himself,Pierre Gasly. Our sexy yoga cult leader.
View attachment 1343763
I love Sunday and I have to agree with you - Saturday is giving Lily vibes 🤩

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Are you having too much free time today? 🤔😂

I'm so glad I'm only working half a day today, I'm currently the top bid for the house I've been wanting, and want to celebrate tonight, might even buy a bottle of champagne 🍾 (I'm not celebrating in advance this time, but keep your fingers crossed for me!!🤞)
Yes my boss is off today!

Best of luck with the house, fingers and flaps crossed for you!

• Heart
I want that Sunday outfit!
And after being a bit beige the last races I was actually considering taking inspiration from the pride parade and be a rainbow for one of the days, so I'll proudly stand beside you on Friday and show FIA a big middle finger. (Omg, we can even hold hands ((mostly because I've been drinking to much and need some extra support)), that sure will piss them off)
I've actually saved it to buy on payday as it's in the sale! It's from Look Edit if you can get delivery. Will gladly hold your hand/hold you up....looking forward to seeing your rainbow outfit!

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
absolutely on a winefarm, I can't imagine George anywhere else, it must be a posh winefarm 😂
Me neither, posh British party boy turned into a Spanish flamencodancing winefarm owner is my take on this 😂 But he never works in the fields himself, he's just standing at the overview with a glass of wine in hand. Back to the posh lifestyle for Jorge 😂

kubnikol

VIP Member
I'm so glad Daniel is so kind and chill and will talk to anyone. I've seen pro athletes in my city snub fans who aren't conventionally pretty and I hate to say this but of smaller build (like myself, I'm a curvy woman and have had experienced this).
i'm sure you are beautiful woman and everyone who made a comment about woman's body is idiot . ❤❤

• Heart