Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImaLady

VIP Member
I personally think that Lando is going to italy to get married to Carlos in a romantic ceremony at Amalfi coast or something like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
To be fair, although muslim, qatar, like UAE and Bahrain are not the worst with women.... Gay community, that is a different story, unfortunately..... 😟

Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, now that is bad on all fronts....

I guess human rights do not mater, cash is king. And these countries roll in it.... So... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope Seb will dress as a full raindow to make a statement again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

itsrenee

I honestly don’t understand the comment about Kelly looking like Max’s mum. I’m sick of hearing women’s age or supposed “aging” being used against them. We can question their actions, but let’s not perpetuate this type of sexist bullshit.

Reactions: 30

notyourmelinda

Hi bbs, long time lurker, first time poster here. I know the discussion about Kelly has cooled down, but I just wanted to give a little insight from a Brazilian. The way she phrased that “love of my life”, that’s actually really common for us. We say that about basically everyone, we are very intense and extra about relationships. I would NEVER plaster my kids’ photo on a birthday cake for a boyfriend, but I know plenty of girls who would do that. The “ok you’re now the stepfather/stepmother of my child” mentality is strong here, even on the early stages of a relationship, with no serious commitment. With that being said, Kelly is NOT in a relationship with another Brazilian. I have no idea how Max sees these things, and I would never do that, especially dating an European. I’m sure he’s horrified.

OMG sorry long post, but hi all, I’m glad I finally made an account, I’m just a simple Brazilian gal entering the long queue to date Daniel. 👋🏽 Keep them videos coming

• Sad
Reactions: 28

welshgirl123

VIP Member
Kelly’s story part 2.
I don’t like the happy family appearance when she is not his child. They’ve been together a year. So really wish she would stop acting like it’s them 3 against the world. And this is coming from someone who’s had a stepdad since I was 4

Reactions: 24

welshgirl123

VIP Member
I suppose you could flip the narrative. You never hear a thing about some of the drivers. Mick and Antonio spring to mind...
antonio is Italian Jesus so that’s one person I doubt has done anything *bad*. Probably Spends most of his time trial and erroring new shampoos not being a dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course it's cringe. And 100% Kelly, professing her love on IG for all the world to know..... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Life is not worth living if it's notdisplayed on social media.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe it’s just me but I will DIE before I’ll call a man the love of my life for everyone to see like we could be married for years and I’d be like “happy birthday to this man I let live in my house” but I show affection by being mean so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Crin82

Chatty Member
What the actual f**k happened here?! I left you for a few hours that's all.....*teacher stare* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Hellooooooooouuuuuu!!!!!

Anyone still out there? I know silence is golden, but this is too silent....

Like a convo between Kimi and VB... 😏
Sorry, the girls and the gays can no longer hold opinions on F1 since Qatar was announced.

This thread will now close until racing in the middle east is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HaloGirl

VIP Member
The chemistry between them…. Pic 4

Also, Cha Cha tagged Burberry. Someone’s looking for a sponsored post.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I cannot believe there’s been no mention of the news that Lewis has finally unfollowed Max. If your follow number needs to be increased - I’m here for you Lewis!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Happy 10th Thread! What a milestone! 🥳
Keep up the work Nosy Detectives!

Last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Browneyes81

Just want to say I love this thread and everyone posting in it! I’m a new DR fan so I will get right to the back of the queue! But just wanted to say thanks for keeping me so entertained 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18