Formula 1 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh new thread for Spa
Recap:
George is P2. I repeat tattlers P2!

Last thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I somehow hope Daniel will overcome his and others mistakes so we are drinking shoey tomorrow. He is so close :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just hope the FIA will cancel the race or delay it in time and we dont have to wait for a huge crash or worse like yesterday and today

Reactions: 3
Yeah, they are going out bowling into turn one (all uninjured, just a big mess), and Lando is gonna sneaky sneaky from the pitlane win the race.
I feel awful, I had a « wow, my dream scenario » thought reading your post, then I realised that it involved a massive crash 😅
I’m going to burn in hell I guess

Reactions: 1
Hopefully my Lewis will be angry tonight, and use that anger to win tomorrow and silence those orange fans!

Reactions: 6
I don't think I've been this excited for a race in a while. Love when someone different manages to qualify well! :m

Reactions: 5
Hopefully my Lewis will be angry tonight, and use that anger to win tomorrow and silence those orange fans!
I reckon he’s fuming with poor old Roscoe having to comfort him 😂 I think it’s gonna be an exciting race tomorrow 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another big crash at Spa, at the top of the hill. Another driver gingerly climbing out of their car in the F2 race.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.