Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Seb, into Q3.
Oh just heard Daniel Ricciardo swear on TV F word with good reason though. ☹

Oh eck the mind games are on, Lewis was slow getting to line to start final lap of quali and Max and Perez were behind him and now Sergio missed the clock run down

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
How is Lewis allowed to get away with deliberately holding the red bulls up like that?!

Reactions: 3
How is Lewis allowed to get away with deliberately holding the red bulls up like that?!
There is a time they can have and going slow is something a few do and also back up towards the start line to get fresh air. So long as that time has not been breached then he will not be punished.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Interesting hearing CH. Yes,Red Bull would have done exactly the same thing. They are a dirty team and this week has illustrated that.

Interesting hearing CH. Yes,Red Bull would have done exactly the same thing. They are a dirty team and this week has illustrated that.
They all do the backing up on the last quali lapand I think it may have been said before but it does need looking at.
Well pretty clear who the fans there are supporting

There is a time they can have and going slow is something a few do and also back up towards the start line to get fresh air. So long as that time has not been breached then he will not be punished.
Seems like cheating to me. Deliberately holding drivers up so they can't start their lap and you keep pole.

Seems like cheating to me. Deliberately holding drivers up so they can't start their lap and you keep pole.
Yep could be but unless he went of that time whatever it was he won't get any punishment. Plus let's face it all drivers would do this if it meant they stay on pole.

Yes Max. Thank you. Stop asking this same bleeping question. All day Thursday spent answering it. Thank you Max finally shut the press up. Yes it's their job to ask questions bit how many times? He finished by saying we are racing drivers it's our job to race. Hurrah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Meh Red Bull and Mercs to take each other out in the first corner, Lando gets past Pierre and wins 🤩🏆😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not cheating as long as he didn't go slower than the minimum lap time on an outlap. And that would be easy for the stewards to see very quickly. He's done nothing wrong.

And Russell overtakes 15 cars to get 3rd.
Or however many it is!
What a top 3 😍
I would actually die.
Expectations low for George, no disrespect, he said himself he's been out qualifying the pace of the car.

Expecting the usual top 3 if I'm honest but not averse to some Pierre or Lando action.

I would actually die.
Expectations low for George, no disrespect, he said himself he's been out qualifying the pace of the car.

Expecting the usual top 3 if I'm honest but not averse to some Pierre or Lando action.
I know but hey we are dreaming here as let's face it we can probably guess the top 3 or 4. There might be some changes but it if goes to script we know. So let's have some fun.

Here is max and what he said sorry video cannot get this. Lewis was asked if he wanted to add anything he did not speak.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I know but hey we are dreaming here as let's face it we can probably guess the top 3 or 4. There might be some changes but it if goes to script we know. So let's have some fun.

Here is max and what he said sorry video cannot get this. Lewis was asked if he wanted to add anything he did not speak.
We're all bored of it now.

George podium isn't impossible, but it is in the Williams 2021 car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.