Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised they recreated the crash, poor Albon he's so young and his F1 career is being derailed for him belonging to RB.

They have the better car and should win this season but the way they're acting I kinda hope merc wipe the floor with them now.

Reactions: 3
Actually I hope Max will win a title, but would be nice if it was not with RedBull. Kind of revange for all the ruined RB drivers.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone watching the practise session? I do like ted kravitz in terms of how awkward he is but the jokes they were making about Alex Albon seemed to be more personal towards alex than red bull as team.. realistically Alex is just an employee he would of done as they asked it’s not really fair to make fun of him personally

Is anyone watching the practise session? I do like ted kravitz in terms of how awkward he is but the jokes they were making about Alex Albon seemed to be more personal towards alex than red bull as team.. realistically Alex is just an employee he would of done as they asked it’s not really fair to make fun of him personally
I find Ted a little bit of a tit stirrer. The questions he asked Lewjs yesterday very beating around the bush he seemed.to be trying to get Lewis to say something about Red Bull and LH was not having it. Plus he.does go on a bit.

Definitely a tit stirrer although I find them all to be on sky, very 2faced too! I struggle to believe any of the drivers care about their opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Karen Horner has said his sorry Red Bulls decision to review the punishment given to Lewis, "we felt it was our duty" "4 new element the GPS" even mentioned Charles too. We now accept FIA. But "nothing personal against Lewis" but still do not think the punishment matched the crash.
Can we now end this story and get bloody racing please?!

Reactions: 4
Ted just stir a little but we just need to leave the incident back at that track and race its really boring 😴

Reactions: 2
Twitter is going barmy, Red Bull have sacked an employee for racism, but Helmet has apparently made some comment about Yuki that is racist, and then Karen in response to questions about the racist abuse Hamilton has faced over the incident has gone but Max gets abuse as well. Ignoring that Max won't get racist abuse.

Honestly, Red Bull are making themselves look worse and worse over this. PR disaster. Just a total shitshow all over.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Twitter is going barmy, Red Bull have sacked an employee for racism, but Helmet has apparently made some comment about Yuki that is racist, and then Karen in response to questions about the racist abuse Hamilton has faced over the incident has gone but Max gets abuse as well. Ignoring that Max won't get racist abuse.

Honestly, Red Bull are making themselves look worse and worse over this. PR disaster. Just a total shitshow all over.
Just caught up with it all that's bleeping disgusting no words for it and no Max doesn't get the abuse Hamilton received

Reactions: 1
I thought I heard him say that. I haven’t seen it covered anywhere though
I only saw it when they had the Red Bull statement on FP2 on Sky. I'm sure it looks extra bad given the timing of everything with Lewis and the Merc statement yesterday.

Not sure if this link works but the official f1 Twitter feed have put a video up of a couple getting engaged and Seb turned up to congratulate and give them a hand written letter.
Can they use give him extra points for just being so lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish the 'Karen Horner' thing hadn't taken off, purely because I know someone of the same name who is a decent person and it makes me do a double take every time I see it!

• Haha
I wish the 'Karen Horner' thing hadn't taken off, purely because I know someone of the same name who is a decent person and it makes me do a double take every time I see it!
Well it is only a joke but also unless the person you know with same name works in F1 you would not need to worry would you?

Well it is only a joke but also unless the person you know with same name works in F1 you would not need to worry would you?
I know it is, just sounds odd to me every time I hear it 😀 She doesn't, unfortunately, in a bank, much less interesting to me😜. Nothing against banking of course, but given the choice I'd rather be in F1.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.