For anybody struggling ❤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been signed off work with stress and anxiety, I thought I’d be relieved being off but I’m just worrying about going back already with all the stuff I need to catch up on. Hopefully the new medication I’ve given will work soon.

Has anyone been in the same situation before?

Reactions: 6
I was in your position the end of last year, I posted here and got lots of support. I was basically bedridden for the best part of two months and spent all my time in a constant state of panic about going back. I wish I'd listened to advice about therapy back then, is that something you could seek out? My medication worked wonders but I still think having someone impartial to talk to would have been a massive help as well.

Reactions: 4
Yes I have and I completely understand how you're feeling. You're going through a tough enough time, seeking help is stressful, medication can have It's side effects, it's all a lot to deal with. My advice....just take it easy, please try and forget about work. Very hard, I know!

But try and give yourself a break, comfort and care for yourself. Have a duvet day, watch a boxset, eat what you like. Have a long soak in a bubble bath. Just do what you can to relax. It does get better, and work is just work....Hugs to you xxx

Reactions: 3
Back to this thread again. Just can't cope with life anymore. Dealing with two teenage boys and I just can't do it anymore. Can't cope in any way shape or form. Got ny evaluation through at work and my line managers have written the most wonderful things but it's never enough. I can try and try and try but I'll never be enough, never live up to my expectations.

Reactions: 2
I’m in the same position sort of. Lone parent to a pre school age child and I wake up every morning wishing it was still night time. I open my eyes and it starts. I’m so miserable and lonely right now!

I think I realised today just how depressed I am at the moment.

Been home for an hour, need to go pick up my LO. For the last hour I've just been sat here thinking about what I want to do, and when I realised there was nothing I wanted to do or could thing of that might make me happy, I remembered that feeling complete apathy to fucking everything isn't normal is it