Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notothefakes

VIP Member
It's a discount card for people who work in public services like probation, emergency services, NHS etc.
I need to tell my husband then! We did have something once but we had to upload to the card first is this similar? And it was a bit complicated if we hadn’t planned a purchase and hasn’t uploaded!

I make my son banana, oat and egg pancakes (from what mummy makes with real oil not fopperknobber) but whilst he loves it it doesn’t taste amazing 🤣

Reactions: 7

freakshake

VIP Member
Has she deleted the river island discount code, beg? Blue light discounts have a great offer on children’s wear I hope one of her sheep has shared the code and gets found out…..
God I would love to grass her up to Blue Light if she did There are some great discounts to be had with them

What lady do you follow are you allowed to say 😁 X
I was hoping you’d say as well! I don’t mind mindset coaches when they have something to offer which Nikki does not. She’ll try and do something like twins set twat but it won’t work. People will not pay long for her advice. X

What lady do you follow are you allowed to say 😁 X
I was hoping you’d say as well! I don’t mind mindset coaches when they have something to offer which Nikki does not. She’ll try and do something like twins set twat but it won’t work. People will not pay long for her advice.

Let’s go on a powerful journey together. How about let’s not.

Considering she’s trying to keep this a secret she’s following it…what an Idiot.
39857FF8-E804-4D71-AFAD-C0887A7D1448.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

freakshake

VIP Member
You've just reminded me, did she mention the broken tumble dryer she was on the beg for? A lot of people on instagram had gigs with AO.. I wonder if it was just a begging tactic?
Course it was when does she ever do anything without a motive

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you just enter a code online or show it when you're shopping and they deduct the discount. I don't personally have one but my bestie does and he uses it a lot he loves it!
You have to be careful as I used it in Seasalt it’s Mr Freakshakes and I had to go outside and bring him in the shop to prove it was his card. I probably was a bit cheeky using a card in another name

Newmumontheblock

How desperate and scraping the barrack can she get?
View attachment 903062

Speaking of Nikki’s lies and contradictions I was on YouTube last night and it suggested one of her videos. She doesn’t realise how fake she appears due to her lies. But on one she’s talking about designer bags and really trips herself up but as she’s thick she doesn’t realise!
ooo what was she saying about them.

Newmumontheblock

Christ she sure has delusions of grandeur ... thinking 'pitching' up at the car dealers makes her look like a busy businesswoman... No Nicola.. if makes you look like a disorganised prick !! Why can't she take her car on one of the nursery days - oh that's right Tuesday is Mazza day.... why not arrange for someone to pick her up ? I bet she took that pic and then closed it all up, drank her coffee and went to the shopping park she was on about ! She is literally like a teenager trying to be like a grown up....

I follow woman on Insta who is actually fully qualified, makes a lot of sense and is really good at the whole weightloss/healthy eating... she does more about the mind stuff.... why we overeat.... finding peace with food... nourishing out bodies properly etc....... really educates herself and is interesting.... sadly Nicola will get some half arsed qualification or just make it up and her sad hangers on will part with there hard earned (in a real job) money because they will think she can offer a magic cure to their weight issues....

She's a liability she really is !
Interested to know the handle of the person you follow if that is allowed? x

Notothefakes

VIP Member
It’s really easy to use. Once you have your card and register with their website you search what shop you want to use and if they’re affiliated it will give you a discount code or you just produce it in a shop and they’re affiliated they knock the money off. I’ve literally saved loads this month as Asda and Morrison’s are giving 10% off. When I applied for mine in 2018 it was £5 for 5 years. I immediately made my £5 back with my discount taking my kids to Nando’s.
Yes my husband has spotted the Asda discount. He’s signed up so thanks for the tip!

Fopperholic #90 So
Old Fopps wants to give out weight loss advice. I think somebody needs to advise her on the boys’ correct shoe size!

• Heart

Beckyboo85

My 30 hours only covers 3 full days - 7:30 - 5:30 even though I don’t send my boy until 8:30. I actually think them being in 5 x 9-3 hours would benefit them and Fopps might actually be happy for once x

ChubClubThug

VIP Member

Listened to Richard and Judy podcast at the weekend. One of the guests were the authors of a book People Like Her about a mummy influencer. Sounded excellent. !!
I'm sure it was made into an ITV drama, or it was on the BBC

Reactions: 6

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Has she deleted the river island discount code, beg? Blue light discounts have a great offer on children’s wear I hope one of her sheep has shared the code and gets found out…..

Reactions: 6