Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic - Which came first? The chicken or the salmon?

Sorry I know I'm milking it but it's just too funny😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

JayS

#twinchella for 1 yr olds 🤢 Is this gonna be a Foppinsteins monster kinda moment where she grooms this other twin mum to be an OTT berk too? How funny would it be if they furiously started trying to out do each other... all whilst being besties 😂
God how stressful it must be in that friendship circle 😩 the kids aren't going to remember a massive party! Save your money/sanity for the years to come. 🤦‍♀️ Was recently at a 3rd birthday party with a huge bouncy castle, face painter, balloon animal man, dj and paw patrol characters. The birthday girl was scared of the bouncy castle, didn't like the face paint, cried at the balloon animal and hid from the paw patrol people. Then had a meltdown during her cake. Its too overwhelming - and for what? To impress other adults? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Mum123

VIP Member
She didn’t eat the flake in the ice cream cos she would rather have a gin 🤣 Jesus Christ live a little fopps what a boring existence you must have!!

• Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
The way she spoke to lawson on her stories was disgusting when he was laughing at her blowing raspberries on grayson :mad:
'WHAT YOU LAUGHING FOR?? AM NOT DOING IT TO YOU!!'
The way he just turned away broke my heart.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Em85C

VIP Member
Fopperholic #9 caught out on her own lies, give up the social media dream and go eat some pies

• Haha
  • Heart
So she is having her SW leaving party at the Woman of the Year group nothing like turning the spotlight off someone else is their Fopperbottox
She takes selfish to a new level

• Wow
  • Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Ooh fopps you bullshitter!!!
I think we've uncovered a trend! that cheese toastie she had other day is a recycled post!
This one she actually outright lies on and says she ate it that day 🤣
Obviously not getting the #ad ££ from the sauce company anymore either!
Also she recently reposted pancakes too!

2/8/19:
20190811_232049_compress90.jpg

15/9/18:
20190811_232136_compress77.jpg

23/7/19:
20190811_233204_compress21.jpg

20/10/18:
20190811_233140_compress71.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
It’s so bizarre, I always think she acts like someone random has just given her twins to look after for the day with no prior knowledge or experience - she seems to have no idea how to actually parent. It makes it even worse that she had years of IVF then a pregnancy to prepare herself, as well as the fact they’re now nearly one!

Em85C

VIP Member
Well she clearly knows she's been caught out, the breakfast pic from the 9th (I think) which was duplicated today..? You know those stunning ryvitas and eggs 🤢 Yeah.... the older picture of the two has been deleted from her grid 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Lou1490

I dont follow her on Instagram anymore but do go and have a nosey every now and then and obviously read on here. But she popped up randomly on instagram and it's the photo that is advertising her new vlog about "me time" and reading the caption, especially today, has really really pissed me off. "I love nothing more than being with my boys from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to bed" or whatever it was she put. After the day I have had, and evening, for me to read that I'm calling bullshit. No one loves every minute of every day. Babies are hardwork!! Why is she pretending that they aren't and that she loves it all?! Just be transparent!!! I've looked after my baby all day today coz my husband has been at work and she has been on one! I've not eaten anything by myself (she likes to share my food) or finished a meal because she has been so needy today. And if that wasn't enough, she goes to bed like a dream so I order myself a takeaway, it arrives and I get 2 mouthfuls in and she wakes up and is still awake now! My husband came home at 7:30 to her crying in her bed and me standing over her crying and trying to get her to go back to sleep. Just be transparent Fopps! It isn't all smiles and "oh I love every minute of everyday". Its bloody hardwork!!!
Totally agree with this!! My hubby is in the navy and has been away none stop off and on since my baby was born last October and it’s been fucking hard like to the point where I sat on the stairs few weeks back and just cried because I was so exhausted. So she’s defiantly bullshitting the whole loving from the minute they wake up till they go sleep!! Me and my friend who both follow her have said how damaging this woman is and how shit she makes other mums feel!!!

YouDeserveWow

Long time lurked here & just looking for some reassurance..

My son is a month younger than her twins & her posts have always made me feel rubbish; she makes everything look so early & like she enjoys every single minute. Today's post has seriously made me question whether I'm suffering from PND (where she says she enjoys being with them from the moment they wake to the moment they go to bed). Please tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't feel like this?! I love my son more than anything but at the moment I'm finding it really difficult! She seems to have so much motivation, like she has all her shit together! And if she has, good on her, but right now I'm sat here in my living room looking like it has been burgled with a ready meal, after counting down the hours until my son's bedtime all day xx
Please don't feel bad!! I love my baby but don't get me wrong, I sometimes count down the hours till it's bedtime 😂 every parent does it (in my opinion). The reason she looks like she has her shit together is because she has so much help in the background that we don't see! She literally cannot do everything she says she does and look after 2 babies and police her Instagram as much as she does. I'm sorry she just cant. This is why she is damaging to new mum's, because she's now got your questioning your mental health. I just want to give you a big cuddle because I've been there too 💜

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Well not only does she play a pretend game to pick a dessert that she might have and not order it, she also licks screenshots of food!

View attachment 32761

And then encouraging Spanjee to eat the whole lot, when it's the opposite of what she'd do herself...... What a hypocrite!
Yeah cos she's the sort of woman (i'm sure we all know someone like this) who will tell their friends to eat as much as they want and enjoy themselves so she can be the slimmest of them all...

JayS

I really hope she doesn't exploit her sheep by bringing out a book. If it's 200 pages then I image 198 pages will be exclamation marks!!!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
The pasta thing is what opened my eyes to her eating issues, it was a while ago, she was doing a cook with me vlog and mentioned she weighed out 40-45g of dry pasta, I went to weigh some out to see how much that was as sounded so little and yep.....it was a small kids portion, my ten year old would eat more pasta that that, it was then I thought hang on this is a SW consultant who pushes her loss on SW all the fecking time yet isn't sticking to their recommendations, I agree just cos its free food it shouldn't be eaten in huge portions but my word I ate loads more than 45g and still lost weight. I would hate to be one of her group members, can you imagine the issues they will all have if she's telling them things like that!
She's wasting away, she may think she looks like the bees knees but she actually looks half starved, she's got the tell tale lollipop head look going on and her face easily shows her age as its so scrawny, not a good look fopps at all.....now get some more pasta in yer pan yer daft cow.

• Haha