Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dannie

Chatty Member
How difficult is it to say... this is what I had for breakfast but the picture looks shit so posting a picture that I took a while ago when the presentation looked better. Or saying not had breakfast yet as I am cleaning shit off the sofa as the twins nappies exploded. The kitchen looks like a bomb exploded and I have yesterday’s make up still on and my selfish mother won’t come and help out .we would respect you more Nikki. My kids are 18 & 11 and I still ain’t got my shit together. It’s real life. Both my kids hit their milestones when they were babies on time and they were loved and both looked after. My husband was in the forces when they were growing up and was always away and I had no help but they were my priority and now I am so proud of them. It was when social media was enjoyable and was used to keep in touch with friends while I lived away. Now it’s a full of competing and passive aggression. Showing off a fake lifestyle. I was such a outgoing, sociable person. Then I joined Instagram and developed anxiety because I constantly thought I weren’t good enough. Comparing myself to the likes of fopperholic. I walked away from many friends and become a recluse .I put on 5 stone in weight. Was having up to four anxiety attacks a day. Fast foward 7 years and I am now in therapy and finally off my antidepressants.I found tattle. I don’t see it as a troll site . It’s given me the outlook that I need. To see the real truth.if I had seen the real truth I would not of spent all those years. With non existent self esteem and anxiety about not being good enough .Fopperholic and others with a big following on instagram have to take responsibility with what they are posting and what they are showing to the outside world because I am proof of the damage that social media can do.Thankfully my 18 year old daughter has seen the damage it’s done to me and as decided going off to university to study law is a much better prospect than losing her dignity By getting wrapped up in social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Babyharry5

You can rely on fopps for a good old snotty comment. I'm surprised she's got any mates, stuck up as anything in SM world.View attachment 32886
If she wants to fulfil her ambition of being a mummy blogger, then she needs to stop the shitty passive aggressive comments like this. People do pay close attention Fopps, they aren’t as stupid as you love.
Recycling old pics because you either didn’t eat, didnt want to make this again for the gram
, or because you just ate some crap for brekkie?
We live in the real world and you’d be so much more relatable had you posted a pic of some ready break porridge sachet and said can’t be arsed this morning the boys are doing my fake tits in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

YouDeserveWow

What is with her stupid bimbo laugh. And the desperation to get people to engage with her asking what they are doing tonight.

Does she not realised that she sounds a right lazy cow, she couldn't get up and get a drink herself because on the kids were clingy. Get rid of your self importance you tramp!
This is how you can tell she's never on her own with them. When I'm on my own my baby and she's being clingy or whatever and i need something, i just get up and get it, either with her or i just leave her to cry for a few mins (shock horror). However, when my husband is here and hes holding her and he needs something, he just expects me to get it for him. And that comes from not being on his own with her. He doesn't realise that he just has to get on with it. Just like fopps doesn't. She always has help so she never just gets on with it

• Haha

YouDeserveWow

I dont follow her on Instagram anymore but do go and have a nosey every now and then and obviously read on here. But she popped up randomly on instagram and it's the photo that is advertising her new vlog about "me time" and reading the caption, especially today, has really really pissed me off. "I love nothing more than being with my boys from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to bed" or whatever it was she put. After the day I have had, and evening, for me to read that I'm calling bullshit. No one loves every minute of every day. Babies are hardwork!! Why is she pretending that they aren't and that she loves it all?! Just be transparent!!! I've looked after my baby all day today coz my husband has been at work and she has been on one! I've not eaten anything by myself (she likes to share my food) or finished a meal because she has been so needy today. And if that wasn't enough, she goes to bed like a dream so I order myself a takeaway, it arrives and I get 2 mouthfuls in and she wakes up and is still awake now! My husband came home at 7:30 to her crying in her bed and me standing over her crying and trying to get her to go back to sleep. Just be transparent Fopps! It isn't all smiles and "oh I love every minute of everyday". Its bloody hardwork!!!

• Heart
For fucks sake eat the flake and have a gin you absolute twat!!!! BUT SHE “ DOESNT COUNT SYNS AND IS SOOOOO MORE RELAXED NOW IVE HAD THE BOYS” You’re an absolute liar FOPPERBOLLOCKS. Get help for that disordered eating hun.

Reactions: 27

Anotherct

VIP Member
I CANNOT wait for instagram influencers time to run out and they have to go back to real jobs and being nobodies.

That video was one HUGE contradiction! First, I’m putting the boys in nursery so that I can focus on my career / goals or whatever....then .....‘I’m giving up my consultant role because my bond with my babies is bigger’.....then....I want to concentrate on this career....then I want to be with the boys on Thursdays....then there’s so much I want to do that I can’t while I’m a slimming world consultant....and so on! My head is gone 🤷‍♀️.
Why doesn’t she just say, I want my career to be in social media and not slimming world (because I don’t follow it) and stop pretending she’s a devoted mum! It’s really really annoying me! You cannot do SM ‘around the boys nap times’ if you’re deleting/ blocking every minute of the day! Unless they nap for 13 hours a day!
I’d have much more respect for her if she was just honest instead of full of contradictions!

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I follow three threads on here in the family section and this is my first time posting. I chose to comment on this one because Fopps grates on me the most, however the beef I have with all three is the same. The other threads are related to Rebecca Lamb and Meldrum.
Now none of us are perfect, I know I’m certainly not but I own my mistakes, I can apologise if I’m wrong. It sometimes takes a while as I’m stubborn but anyhow this isn’t about me it’s about 3 mothers who are constantly getting it wrong and just can’t see it. They choose to put their lives out there, they are in control of letting people see into their lives so why the hell are they getting it so wrong? The constant deleting of negative feedback, the no reply’s to Dm’s. The ignorance of all three of these grown women astounds me, always playing the victims and lying through their teeth even about the most mundane things in their lives. As Nikki bangs on about in her me time blog it’s about being the best version of yourself so why aren’t these women doing that??
What’s prompted this reply from me was watching a Meldrum story the other day where she openly laughed because her eldest daughter was getting laughed at in her holiday class for running too far. She actually laughed at her own child for being upset yet can’t take criticism herself but can laugh at her child for being criticised.
I’m a mother to 4. Have I always got it right? No but I’m not living my life online for the world to see so ladies sort yourselves out before ranting on your social media about anxiety and mental health and how bullies and trolls are evil. They aren’t. Nobody is bullying you, you just all need to grow the hell up and start taking responsibility for what your putting online. Don’t want criticism then don’t post, don’t lie, don’t be shady. Don’t be greedy.
Anyway sorry that turned out longer than I thought but I’ve needed to say it for a while x

• Heart

little07miss

Chatty Member
Ahh well done fopps for clearing the razors away from the bath this time and not filming the boys in the bath.

Glad that, as always we came be a help to you on your parenting journey. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dontswipeup

Why is she obsessed with wearing that cheap looking animal print nightie?! She looks a state! It’s a child’s birthday party, not trying to get your husband into bed kind of moment?! She’s beyond cringe the attention seeking Trollop!!!

• Haha

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
Fopps - 'I feel sorry for you that this is how you spend your evenings'

Pot.... Kettle... She has spent her evening in the comments as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
She is lazy posting now picture of her breakfast that is so so so nice is actually the same one she posted on 19/8/18 Come on Fopperbottox you can do so so so better than that. Someone please tell her I would but I’ve been blocked so many times now Im running out of ideas for new accounts 🤣🤣🤣
Bit of a shit time to be running out of ideas when you've quit your job for your social media 'career'.
20190811_121243_compress98.jpg
20190811_121124_compress20.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Boogs

VIP Member
A few years ago I went to slimming world and lost a load of weight. I inspired a colleague who joined her group. She was a bit overweight but I would have described her as chubby rather than fat (I however started out pretty huge). She lost lots of weight very quickly and was so anxious about having a gain before weigh in that she would only eat a carrot all day. She was terrified of a gain because of fopperbollocks reaction. I haven’t seen her for a couple of years as I’ve moved and was shocked to see a recent pic when she had put all the weight back on with a load more on top. Go to her group and be inspired to develop disordered eating. Award winning consultant my arse

• Angry
  • Sad

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Fopps really needs to start tagging Julie Goodyear in her outfit posts and give her long overdue credit for inspiring her on a daily basis.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gigi123

I don’t tend to comment but seeing that she has very clearly been reposting food posts like this has shocked and angered me. I started reading here after a while of feeling like a rubbish ‘new mum’ to only one baby boy for not looking like, creating meals, LIVING like she does. I feel stupid for ever comparing myself to such a vapid lifestyle. I’m outraged that others may feel the same over this sham of a women. How is she not embarrassed that her husband knows she has to lie about salmon curries to bring in some pennies. It shouldn’t be allowed. I want all her followers to know she has lied to them over these meals (fact) and clearly has no morals so would obviously lie about a lot of other stuff that she says and does.

Disgusting

• Angry

pigeon09

Long time lurker here & just looking for some reassurance..

My son is a month younger than her twins & her posts have always made me feel rubbish; she makes everything look so easy & like she enjoys every single minute. Today's post has seriously made me question whether I'm suffering from PND (where she says she enjoys being with them from the moment they wake to the moment they go to bed). Please tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't feel like this?! I love my son more than anything but at the moment I'm finding it really difficult! She seems to have so much motivation, like she has all her shit together! And if she has, good on her, but right now I'm sat here in my living room looking like it has been burgled with a ready meal, after counting down the hours until my son's bedtime all day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25