Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey47

VIP Member
My husband just asked to look at protein bars on the asda shop for snacks... can I divorce him? 😭
Fulfil are the nicest I’ve found they sell lol or order misfits £12 for first box 😉 but then I’m on a medical high protein diet not a smelly farted tit like floppybollox lol

Reactions: 8

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
I really don’t know how she can drink that at the gym!
She just not be pushing herself too much at the gym to drink fizzy pop! I’d be sick!
I do home strength workouts and there is no way I could drink anything fizzy during it! There is no way she's sweating or getting out of breath.

Joeyjojo

So who is looking after the beige twins? must be mad Mazza.Chris looks as bored as fuck, he’s deep in thought thinking about the locker room lol
I don’t know this story! Was he caught having a fumble?! I really hope so 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
If you look on the slimming foodies stories it seems that all the SW insta huns have been sent a copy of that book. Unlike Nikki they also show a picture of the front of the book. She is so shite at advertising the things she gets sent. Lazy ungrateful bitch! Why is it so difficult for her to do things properly. She doesn’t deserve all these freebies she gets.
Did the rest of them put a hashtag before and and gifted like they are supposed to?