Fopperholic #68 Blockerholic you're very rude, you're at least a 12 in Scamp & Dude !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab thread title 👏🏼👏🏼.I feel ashamed for her with all them comments about the top being so small! When she sits down in that top it would be riding up her back it's that small! She's Obsessed with what size clothes she wears..It's very sad like her 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone have an irrational hatred towards her insta bio and the wording of tons? It just sounds common and childish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just looked on scamp and dude, I’d be so embarrassed if I was her. How does she not see it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone have an irrational hatred towards her insta bio and the wording of tons? It just sounds common and childish!
This comment is 'so a bit of me' 😜😜😜

Yes.... it absolutely does wind me up.. it's so childish and immature.... and not professional business woman speak at all...... neither is 'FOODIE FASHION' ..... she's a dick and she no more has a Business/Marketing degree than I do !!!

• Haha
Bet that company are thinking "who the hell sent Fopperholic a freebie?! NEVER again!" Poor old Fopps. If she'd just ordered her normal size she wouldn't be in this situation. An Extra small FFS 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve no idea who Megan Lane is but just looked on her Instagram page. Thought she had a big hairy vag out!! 👀
Jesus Christ why would you post a photo like that on Instagram. That’s defo going to end up in some weirdos wank bank 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 413838Never to blame is old Fopps! She just looks for quotes to prove her point and any idiot can do that. X
Yeah this has been every where today. Part of me agrees with it but then in the other hand I think it’s ok for people to say something when people are contradicting them selves. For example you can’t do SW & calorie counting as they just don’t go hand in hand, one is restrictive & one is about balance. You should also be able to call people out on breaking lockdown rules!!! I also think it’s wrong to just do any old add even if it isn’t something you wouldnt normally buy or wear, eg fabletics which we haven’t seen since when all you wear is sweaty Betty leggings. I get peoples content changes but some people need to hold them selves accountable eg when people are on a get out of debt journey & dont then say that they are no longer in debt. I follow a thrifty account & she was in debt but no longer is & shows way in which she saves, she also admitted see is an 8 on top & 12 on the bottom & I would say she looks slimmer than fopperholic!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.