Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix40

So, I’ve just caught up with my Instagram and has a quick nose at Flopps’...
120 or so comments on who irons their bedding or not. Jeez 😂 She’s sure got the hang of this post engagement malarkey to aid her profile numbers..any old shite question to get them answering....
“I normally use quilted toilet paper but today I had to slum it to a standard one. What do you use?”
200 comments later... “I use the standard one but gonna change to quilted..Nikki, you’re amazing” 😂
....sorry, just killing time on my train journey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
Those latest photos look like they're from a bloody catalogue....a naff one at that! the pose in front of the door 😂 just let me point my toe and take it again Chris, now from a different angle Chris, now make sure the lighting is better Chris, delete that one I look like a size 10 !!!!! lol she's a joke

• Haha

roaj

Okay so I am into make up - I worked for Mac and Estée Lauder whilst at university... her make up techniques have made me feel nauseous!!! Why on earth anyone wants to see how she creates her make up look is beyond me as it’s very outdated and uses completely the wrong products and colours 😩 I know she says she isn’t a make up girl etc etc - so why are you doing it Nikki? Who actually asked you to film yourself? No one. You did it because you think you look nice and you think people want to look like you - well they don’t honey! The amount of primer and the way she rubs all her foundation in like that with her fingers 🤮 Your fingers have oils and bacteria on (even if you’ve just washed your hands, as you’ve been touching products since!) and it’s just so dirty! Don’t even get me started on her licking her eye lashes 🤮🤮 Her nars foundation lid was orange! It’s meant to be black! It shows she doesn’t wash her hands. Awful. And yes Nikki, youve had your eyebrows tattooed on and your lips done at some point because you can see the lumps of filler.

Nikki - give it up love. No one wants to look like you! And at the end of the video - you’re “joking” doing blogger style posing, why? You’re just taking the mick out of the type of person you want to be!

• Heart

thelurker

The thing is if you're not genuine then this is what happens eventually. You get caught out. Any doctor would support an insurance claim re baby being sick and go on holiday at a later date. Yes you'd be gutted but you'd suck it up. Thing is her slaves, sorry grandparents wouldn't be able to claim and so she'd have to sacrifice that and have to.actually look after her children on her holiday.

You know your kids and you know when they're unwell. Her post made no sense when she said she'd gone to the hospital and told he was fine. Fine in what way? That's it normal at 9 months old to be puking up randomly? Or fine he has a bug but do your own sweet thing. She knows what she did is wrong otherwise she wouldn't have lied.
Schools nurseries and workplaces ask you to have 48 hours clear before coming back after a sickness bug. what makes her so special she thinks she's any different.

I get sick of her pathetic perfect posts. they're dull. no mum can relate whatsoever. I cried yesterday on my one day off with my 2 and 4 year old as they were driving me insane and I just couldnt be arsed 😂 That's real!

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Guys this is really uncalled for. After seeing the comment on her Insta about this site I thought I'd check it out. While I agree with a lot that's being said about her needing to actually spend one on one time with her boys and put down her phone. I really think that the fopperbollocks comment and that is really uncalled for. I understand that everyone has an opinion and all that but sites like this can make people commit suicide. I guess a lot of you will say that's extreme? Yes it is but sadly it's the harsh reality. So yes while she has put herself out there and your all entitled to have an opinion please be a little kinder and stop the name calling and constant looking at her site. Your unkind comments could have devastating effects. If you don't like what she posts which I don't myself just don't follow her or keep checking her page.
I’m sick of people using the suicide/mental health card, when they don’t like it that other people have differing opinions. Who are you to tell people what they can and can’t do?! If you’re on your high horse about the usage of “fopperbollocks” then how’s about you send a comment to Chris, the dad who yesterday told his 10 month old son that his new toy was like his mummy’s rabbit vibrator ?! She is exploiting her children because she chose to have them, and has had to step down in her more earning role, so is now making money from them. I’m sorry there’s going to be no sympathy for that from a lot of mums.

• Heart

Moodymoo22

Husband makes another crude comment about the kids toy which vibrates comparing it to what mummy’s rabbit does why associate a children toy with an adult toy.

• Sick
  • Wow

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I’m just tired of all these social media influencers being able to do what they want, say what they want. Yet whenever anyone says hang on a minute and has a different take on it, or can see something from a different point of view, suddenly there’s this onslaught that person is wrong. ‘How dare you express your opinion, you’re being mean, think about their mental health’ etc etc. These people who defend the so called influencers then have a pack mentality, so the person who was just saying their own opinion gets shouted down and driven out. In Fopps case..blocked and deleted. I was glad I found this place, because I literally thought I was against a tide of 100k + people who all think she is their god. Of course Nikki is allowed to put what she wants on her instagram granted, but when it affects people’s self esteem, if they feel inferior, or they think they have to buy all these swipe ups etc to keep up with the Joneses, or if I can see two little lads desperately wanting to sit up and see the world, yet being layed down constantly whilst their mum is then filming herself trying on clothes, posing and pouting, then yeah I’ll speak up for all of that, because that’s just who I am. Fopperholic refuses to apologise for who she is, and so do I. Therefore anymore people who come in here and think we are all just a bunch of jealous mean women, actually read the content please, and see what most of us have been concerned about, and you’ll hopefully see a different side to it also. ✌🏼

• Heart

Emily42

I don’t think that anybody has ever said it’s easy to give 1-1 time because we understand that it isn’t! The biggest gripe is her need to constantly remind everybody she has twins, and that she makes out she is the only woman to have ever had twins.
The world special has been thrown around sometimes too, making out only twin parents are special. She had to be corrected that all parents are special. She had absolutely no tact 🙄
I was one that corrected Nikki, as I was sick of hearing her say twin parents are special, and she did change the post which I thanked her for! I got shot down and called “over sensitive “ by somebody on her page which Nikki liked and responded to. I thought this out of order, nobody knew my reasons, but got blocked for standing up for myself 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I have looking at channel mum the past few days and honestly don’t know why they took her on. She goes against everything they seem to sell. She makes parenting look piss easy, spends more time on herself than I have ever known anyone. Moans about not getting enough time to herself, etc etc!
Nikki is a selfish parent and that is why are twins are delayed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Shivers

VIP Member
Such a liar in her Q&As saying she did nothing about her weight for 3 months after having the twins.

She had the boys 4th September. Was back posting her mug cakes on 6th September. Posted saying first proper gym session 6th November and PT session on 14th November. (Yes I’m sad and went back and checked but she really annoys me talking crap)

Stop lying to your followers Nicola! It really infuriates me that new mums might be putting themselves down because of her. She had her priorities all wrong after birth, she still does! It’s all about her.

Catwinky

Chatty Member
The Ryan brothers 😂 is it just me that finds all this personalised wear so bloody chavvy?!

Great to see the hair bands are back out 🙄
It'll be part of a plan to develop them into a brand, you watch they will have their own insta page soon.
Although, delboyanddeuxboys clearly didn't take off like they anticipated.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
I personally wouldn't take two young babies abroad in June/July. It will be way too hot for their precious skin and they don't need or want a holiday. So, when it boils down it's Nikki who wants a holiday. Why couldn't they go to centre parcs! They have indoor pools which the boys would enjoy, spas so that foppy can have massages/facials, outdoor activities for the adults if the weather permits and nice food. I'm sure it would be a much more relaxing break for everyone. Leave going abroad until they are older and can enjoy the sea and paddling. But no, centre parcs isn't trendy, it isn't somewhere Sam and Billie Faires would go and therefore it just isn't good enough!
Imagine Fopps clunking through the forest in her open toe snake boots and white buggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
How can she deny having lip fillers? She looks unrecognisable on her wedding pictures and pics from around that time
F95292C7-ECCB-44A5-9769-5218BA267084.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Smith290419

Chatty Member
Think it's the new Insta layout making it all look weird, click on the comments bubble under the pic and it'll bring up all the comments and let you write your own. Fire away girl!!!!
I'm on it 😂

Done!! This is a fake account by the way... it'll be deleted and blocked within 2 mins anyway 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm on it 😂

Done!! This is a fake account by the way... it'll be deleted and blocked within 2 mins anyway 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
Gone and blocked 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I’m not saying one on one time is easy at all, and no I’m not a twin expert. I’m a mum of four and I do understand the struggle of juggling everyone’s needs being met, and independent time with mum/dad caregiver etc. But what I am saying is that if she can draft in “the help” (her mum, dad etc) to get her roots done or whatever me time she needs that day, then she could also easily have asked them to take one of the boys in the pram for walk to the park for half an hour. Used that time to get down on the floor with lots of cushions, and objects with the baby trying to reach forwards for it, she talks so much about her own core when she could have been doing the same for her boys core! I am not interested in excuses being made for her anymore, when she’s shown so much disregard for helpful suggestions, that she could have already been doing with the boys. Yet chose to see them as “hate” just because she can’t take people thinking that she doesn’t know it all, and it’s her way or the highway. Her way has held those boys back, and whether she admits that or not she knows it.