Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Not quite. I've explained to wren. X

I've explained to wren. Fopps reads here, so even here's not free speech xx
If you report your own post and say that you left your username in by mistake I’m sure they will delete it for you. Has she blocked you now?

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why am I getting user not found? What did I miss?
did you view her story today after it was posted here that she put one up about phoning 111 and the doctors cos im guessing she will have looked who viewed her stories right after it was mentioned here and blocked anyone who doesn't follow her or she thinks might be tattlers, I bet she blocked a lot!

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Part of me thinks the Ryan powerhouse has done it on purpose. Oops Chris reveals how both babies are poorly and echoes what said on here about hoping no sickness on plane. It all boosts engagement on Fopps page and she can just ignore any comments about the sick boys, as above.
It worked with Mrs Meldrum, all for boosting engagement and followers, any sheep come here and see majority comments about the sick boys...reinforcing that all those mean trolls talk about her poor babies.
Am I just losing it?

Monkey47

VIP Member
You’ve definitely been blocked then!
But it’s so odd on both accounts and I’ve never commented

did you view her story today after it was posted here that she put one up about phoning 111 and the doctors cos im guessing she will have looked who viewed her stories right after it was mentioned here and blocked anyone who doesn't follow her or she thinks might be tattlers, I bet she blocked a lot!
No been in work so only just catching up