Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's always so surprised that they poo or wee with no nappies on, does she think they come out potty trained??? did no one tell her she had to do it?? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
OK ladies been busy trying to sort out things for my baby girls 18th ! Just had a quick look at the extension video and the posing in the park pics ! WTAFF is that extension ? So she's gonna have the kitchen sink jutting out and then the cooker etc in the new bit with a table in front and then a TV and a sofa ? Is she on fucking crack ? Her builder must be pissing himself - I bet he is also thinking WTAF! It's an absolute shit show .... she is obviously doing it on the cheap cheap..... she'd of been better leaving the kitchen as it was.. removing that small island/cupboard off Portugal completely..... leaving the dining table where it is and then having the tv/sofa on the left side and the rest of the area for the boys tucked round the corner of the kitchen area - it is gonna look an absolute mess and she will get so pissed off having to keep walking round that bit from cooker to sink etc......

Posing in the park - filtered to fuck pics - she don't even look like her in one of them pics it's so altered ! why does she filter her boys ? There is no need...... she'll be wetting her knickers with excitement cos her new bezzie mate Naomi (Jordan Banjo's gf) has told her she looks unreal -

and microscoping meals for the boys and over justifying what they have - just the right balance of carbs, protien and fats - oh Fuck Off Fopps..... why? why do you even say that shit ?

OK back to balloon blowing.... catch you later lovelies xx

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
those early threads were rife with people telling us off for slating her and calling us jealous and bored etc I was the one who (proudly) gave her the title fopperbollocks and got told off for it by someone calling me mean, how dare we call her such horrid names......if only they'd stuck around to see when it got really good ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Wow, 11th March they went to Florida with a surprise trip for Fopps brother and fiancé.
Carly has posted on insta they have been allowed home today after 2 weeks in quarantine in Cyprus. So took them about 10 weeks to make it home. Do you think Nikki feels even a tiny bit guilty? Worst surprise ever!

• Wow
  • Sad

Betty80

Chatty Member
Looks like he is hoping to go back soon....
Omg when Chris wrote That his daily walk out with the boys Is the ONLY thing keeping him sane at the moment and the stress head emojis! Well that just clarify’s everything. She’s driving him absolutely insane and there arguing like shit! Notice how he never said my wife and kids? Her entire life is Superficial based around, designer expensive things, going to expensive places, driving her expensive car, dressed up like a dogs dinner so she gets attention everywhere she goes. At a time like this when all that doesn’t matter anymore and superficial shit is way at the bottom of the list of important things she doesn’t know how to cope. It’s all she knows. So she’ll be crumbling Now and behind the camera and closed doors they’ll be at each other’s throats. She tried buying a million toys to get her fix but it didn’t last. She’ll never appreciate the things and people that cost nothing and mean everything at a time like this. She’s got “fake, superficial twat” running threw her like a cheap stick of Blackpool rock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What baffles me is why she "gave up" her slimming world job (sacked) but then constantly promotes herself as this all knowing Oracle Slimming World poster girl. It's a toe curling cringe that this is literally all she has to offer in her personal and professional life. As someone else said earlier on, is she going to be spouting this utter crap, sharing her 3 "fat" photos and magazine cover from like 10 yrs ago, when she's on her deathbed?! She's absolutely pathetic. A one trick pony.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she claims to have nothing at all on her face and is failing to admit it's a filter......well some of us have good memories fopps and a thing called eyesight 🙄
ps - sorry for huge images.......just what we need......fopps enlarged

IMG_20200524_150956.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That video. Oh dear.
She really is clinging to this I was a team manager. Yes you were. Now you're not.

'I gave it up to be their mum' err you were their mum any way. You can still work and be a mum. Most of us still work. And what's more, we are all great mums. Work or work.
She really thinks giving up her career makes her super mum
She does my head in. The amount of times she contradicts herself. One minute it's "oh I don't follow the sw plan 100%" next she's banging out vlogs on what she eats to the letter, 100% on plan. This is the fun sponge who took a boiled egg out on a hen night 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you quit something because it was the right thing to do to enrich your life, you tend not to mention it every 5 seconds 😂 she's like the guy on Bridget Jones who tells everyone he used to be a pop star 😂😂 fucking tragic she is!

• Haha

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how good those boys are with those iPads. My little one is 6 months older and can’t use a tablet that well.... but he can feed himself... I’m sure I went wrong somewhere on teaching him what was important skills to learn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Shivers

VIP Member
Omg... only cos I was looking at her TikTok.... bloody gone in a flash of an eye.... says a lot she spends more on her social media than on her “perfect family”

sorry this was the post
So she now has to police the comments on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Tik Tok?! Could you actually be bothered?

And yet she’s always ‘too busy’ and ‘doesn’t have the time’ to volunteer, clean her own house, do her ironing etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 28