Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why. Does. Everything. Need. A. Running. Fucking. Commentary.

Are you having an old school snack?
Are you wearing sun cream?

Fuckkkk offffffffff, you are a complete embarrassment. Social media is not your gig, HUN. BE KIND to yourself and get a bastard grip. You aren’t growing in numbers, your like/dislike ratio is a shitshow and your engagement is as low as your morals and Botox lacking brow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bwacac

Chatty Member
We know she reads here, does she not feel embarrassed that there are 37 threads dedicated to her basically being a dick?!

I’d be so ashamed if it was me and be sure to change my ways!! It’s like she has no shame at all. Utterly embarrassed for her!!!

And my god she clings to the whole “lost 3 stone 20 years ago” it’s so cringe. She drank too much beer at Uni, then she lost it. Big deal 🤷🏼‍♀️ such a saddo 🤣
I’ve only been on here since about thread 11/12 so just out of interest as I have nothing better to do today I’ve just scrolled back to thread number 1. And you’ll never guess who started this whole thread back in 2018 as somewhere to come and discuss Prikki’s antics? It’s our beloved Heather. She was enough of a legend before I just discovered this. All hail heather! She’s amazing 😍😍😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I only made it half way through her Tiktok and had to come here and to say in my best Chandler Bing voice... could she BE anymore of a Chelsea wannabe?

Chelsea posts a very emotional and heartfelt video of her ivf journey. Obviously saw us all fawning and many others, decides to try to emulate starting off with her HIGHEST achievement which is losing 2.5stone in 3 months, and then moves on to her ivf by showing an injection and then baby bump?

She's the most shallow and conceited wannabe - thankfully we all see through that, just hope her sheep wise up to it sooner rather than later.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Juniper

Chatty Member
I call bullshit on the “they won’t keep hats on”. She manages to get them to keep chavvy baseball hats on for a #gifted post.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wearesailing13

3E111321-89A7-42D0-96BC-2433D9096BB2.png
F1A0C5DB-EA36-48A3-B3D0-0A82184F2406.jpeg

The difference. It’s not even funny is it

She’s gonna be fuming thay Lifethroughemseyes is having girl twins 😂
They all looked so happy at their gender reveal, unlike Fopps who looked gutted giving her mum the side eye whilst she shrieked ‘You’ve got another egg!!!!!!’

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

Mardymaud

All the fittings are cheap looking. Showing off about the light covers being changeable from black to white 🙄 nice chrome ones would of looked better and sockets are all basic. She doesn’t like other people’s opinions so I really don’t know why she asks! She’d be better off saying if anyone wants to tell me how fantastic it is go ahead everyone else just be kind and fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

notokhun

Chatty Member
That video. Oh dear.
She really is clinging to this I was a team manager. Yes you were. Now you're not.

'I gave it up to be their mum' err you were their mum any way. You can still work and be a mum. Most of us still work. And what's more, we are all great mums. Work or work.
She really thinks giving up her career makes her super mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Eyerolling

VIP Member
The only thing not SW about this is the 1/2 syn of apparent full fat mayo! “Some cheese” was it really worth it? Her food is vile and so dry....
who talks about their children’s food in terms of carbs, fats, proteins and calcium? For all the Mayo and cheese they got, she might as well not have bothered - is that even half a mini babybel? It looks as dry as a camels armpit

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
STOP everyone. Just STOP
STOP giving her ideas on how to rectify that shambles of a kitchen.
Let her get on with it and let’s all se how it pans out.
There’ll be plenty of opportunities for chat when it’s complete 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t know why she’s thinking of getting artificial grass....she keeps saying her garden is a mess. What does she fucking expect when you have an extension, I had an extension, we had no garden and there was a lot of patches once finished. But it grows back, it’s not ruined forever.
Artificial grass for an artificial lass.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
What I don’t get is.... when I am spending time with my husband and one of us does or says something silly we literally sit there in hysterics with each other. Sometimes to the point of tears. Alot of the time we even comment that we don’t know why it’s so funny! We’ve had a few times like this in lockdown and it reminds me how I married the right one as the fact we can sit and laugh till we cry is because we have a solid friendship as part of our relationship.

We don’t ‘have to’ jump straight on our phone and on to social media to tell everyone. Is spending time with Chris so painful that she grabs the slightest excuse to get on to her phone?! I think it is very telling.

• Heart
  • Wow

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Deux Mankles and his hair is fucking HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAALLLLLARIOUS.

She’s an absolute embarrassment for that tik tok. She didn’t “lose“ 3 stone in 3 months, she went through fucking puberty and stopped 9 pint prancing about at uni. Silly cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
We know she reads here, does she not feel embarrassed that there are 37 threads dedicated to her basically being a dick?!

I’d be so ashamed if it was me and be sure to change my ways!! It’s like she has no shame at all. Utterly embarrassed for her!!!

And my god she clings to the whole “lost 3 stone 20 years ago” it’s so cringe. She drank too much beer at Uni, then she lost it. Big deal 🤷🏼‍♀️ such a saddo 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
bloody hell has she been sat in the sun.....her face looks like its melting!!! and she seems to have acquired a glass eye

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So we have known the swipe up for the tablet has been coming for months, obviously she has a mini breakfast bar to fund 😂.
A few things I have learnt this week -
It’s ok to expose your children to the sun without hats
It’s ok to expose your children to the sun without being covered up
It’s ok for your children to eat lunch, at the hottest part of the day, fully exposed to the sun
It’s ok to expose your under 2’s to tablets, daily.
It’s all ok because Prikki says it is and her thick as f*** sheep fawn over her and condone all of the above behaviours.
I won’t go into the danger of too much exposure to screens, too young, but Nikki do your research. Having said that, it’s probably too late for your poor toddlers. They have spent the whole, of their small, lives being thrust in front of screens. It’s nothing to be proud of, it really isn’t! You are damaging your children in more ways than you know, all to get that “shot” for the gram!! You are disgusting!!!

• Sad

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I just had to post something on my work Instagram in recognition of mental health awareness week, when I put the # in it instantly selected #bekind as a natural choice. I refuse to use this # as I believe it has lost all meaning because of these so called influencers. I looked on a fellow scheme who had posted something similar, they had posted #behumble on their picture. I think we should all call for be humble to replace be kind, influencers would hate that 🤣🤣

• Heart