Footballers & Wags #61 Hey Jude, don't make it bad take a bad game and make it better

who is going to win the euros

• England

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • France

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Spain

Votes: 54 47.4%
  • Germany

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Portugal

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Belgium

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Austria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Turkey

• Romania

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough she actually had the balls to walk away, but am I the only one who finds this whole Charlotte Trippier thing so cringe? She is in her 30’s and is posting cryptic messages like she’s a 14 year old on MSN in 2010

Reactions: 22
Fair enough she actually had the balls to walk away, but am I the only one who finds this whole Charlotte Trippier thing so cringe? She is in her 30’s and is posting cryptic messages like she’s a 14 year old on MSN in 2010
you aren’t babe. Cryptic tweets are cringe.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think her age makes any difference though, it’s the person you are.

Reactions: 12
Supposedly she’s got Annie on her side who has been giving her advice.
Lesson 1 - start an Instagram war
Lesson 2 - do a tell all
Lesson 3 - take him back when he buys you a new purse

Also from a little bit of digging, I’m like 50/50 on if that’s Gordon’s child, I think it could be a nephew

Reactions: 8
Gordon def has a kid, I follow Saffie (Curtis Jones' missus) on Instagram and I recall her posting pics from his baby shower on her story a while ago

Reactions: 5
OG done eight goals now! 🤩
I was close to became a Spanish wag this spring! True story. This is what happen: I was sitting on a bench in a park listening to music minding my own business when two men stopped and stared at me. I turned off the music. The men: Jesus loves you! Me: HURRAY I CAN QUIT MY DAYJOB!!! 😀 👍 👌 🍾 🎉 🥳
But it turned out they didn't mean this Jesus. 😢

Skärmavbild 2024-07-01 kl. 00.27.00.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is so sad, I have been following this kids story for years. I know we aren’t big Olivia fans on this thread but she has done a lot of charity work for this little boy so fair play to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh come on Jude. I expected better than this. The team were shite, the manager is inept and fans are allowed to be frustrated. I 100% put this toxic attitude down to the manager

Reactions: 21
Oh come on Jude. I expected better than this. The team were shite, the manager is inept and fans are allowed to be frustrated. I 100% put this toxic attitude down to the manager

'The fans expect a lot from us' well yeah seeing as you are paid millions to perform so bloody perform!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
'The fans expect a lot from us' well yeah seeing as you are paid millions to perform so bloody perform!
I think we should be more reasonable and accept a tit performance, possibly lose and then all contribute 💰💰💰 to a big celebration. Anyone not doing this goes straight to jail. Didn't have Jude down as tosser of the tournament

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we should be more reasonable and accept a tit performance, possibly lose and then all contribute 💰💰💰 to a big celebration. Anyone not doing this goes straight to jail. Didn't have Jude down as tosser of the tournament
Thing is if they played well fair enough but these lot were playing like they were having a friendly kick about in the park. You are at the Euro's so put some effort into it! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, absolutely agree.

Don’t all hate me, but I’m not feeling the love for Jude.
His arrogance doesn’t quite match his talent - yet.
Yes the boy can play, and play well, but, he has more than his fair share of off games.

What these multi millionaire players don’t seem to understand, is that many of those fans have probably saved for a good couple of years to go and support England at the euros.

It means a lot to them, and costs a lot.

The players need to not act like they’re doing the fans a favour by turning up.

Sorry if that’s harsh.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, absolutely agree.

Yes the boy can play, and play well, but, he has more than his fair share of off games.

What these multi millionaire players don’t seem to understand, is that many of those fans have probably saved for a good couple of years to go and support England at the euros.

Sorry if that’s harsh.
I don’t hate you for that, I 100% agree, play well and feel free to be that arrogant, he’s not delivered (except for that lucky goal). He’s 20 with a lot to learn on how he handles himself, this isn’t the first situation and it probably won’t be the last.

I’d like to see others get more of a chance when the performances are dire, but that is Southgate’s fault.

Also wear the f*ck is Declan Rice doing, dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, absolutely agree.

Sorry if that’s harsh.
He do start to come across as arrogant, first that he didn't know that it was Slovakia England would met and then screaming who else after he scored, the gesture and the lame excuse "it was an inside joke with my friends". Really? I'm not buying that and neither are Slovakia. Turkish reporters that sat very close to Slovakias bench ar nope, it was to the bench. Also if that are their inside joke gesture, maybe Jude would realize it's not smart to do at a game at the Euros. Sometimes I wonder if footies are so daft they don't understand they are being filmed all over the pitch all the time by several cameras in all angles. 🤣

Reactions: 13