Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I do Portuguese on Duolingo but I’m absolutely awful at it. We don’t do it well here at all. I think kids here should learn like French or Spanish from a younger age. It’s such a shame it’s not pushed more here,

My ex and my current BF both sound pretty English when they talk as well where as when i have tried when I go to Portugal, I might as well have had a shirt on saying “I am a tourist” lmao 😭
Bom Dia 😁

Reactions: 4

dogdays8

After extensive research (google) I nominate the below:
@dogdays8 as my fellow Slovenian let me know if you spot any others!

• Hottest - this guy

View attachment 3000167
Apparently he is called Miha Blazic. And well he Blazic by me if he wants.

• One that looks like they should be on love island.
- they are all very similar looking. Brown hair, a bit beardy and tatts so it’s take your pick really.

• Worst haircut - they all have the same haircut?! Clearly only one barber in Slovenia!

• Bottom of the pile -

View attachment 3000191
Sorry love - you look like a bad guy from Eastenders. I’m sure you’re lovely though.

• Baddest wag - I’ll be honest it was all very copy and paste.

• Teen hearthrob
View attachment 3000184
this guy looks like he could’ve beenin a boyband in the early 2000s so him.
I agree - I'll add that Adrian Zeljkovic looks like he could be on LI (I only say that because the buzzed head + beard is giving Zach from S10/last summer)

Donald23

VIP Member
Hey how does it come that Miss Naylor post selfies with Stones. It smells like an Engagement is coming her way....finally for her.
Everything what Miss Goodman wants and probably never gets
I think she’s just trying to open up to the influencer market like all the other city wags. Her posts are now more curated than they used to be. I wouldn’t be shocked if after the whole Kyle situation city gave all the wags some social media training as quite a few have toned it down but also got brand deals recently

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Foden's temporarily left the England camp for 'a pressing family matter' I'm assuming the new baby?
Apparently it is the baby, think she’s gone into early labour? According to Twitter so who knows? 🤷‍♀️ Thought she had another couple of months to go?