Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
Portugal here and Denmark for work.

we all know who I think the fittest Portuguese player is but who is the fittest Danish one? Andersens not bad he’s got good dress sense but I don’t want to say a Palace player is fit cause I think my fella would pitch a fit 🤣
In my completely unbiased Leicester fan opinion, Hermansen is fit

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Chachaslidexx

I’m guessing they haven’t posted it due to a superinjunction in place. there are loads of superinjunctions around. nicky‘s family wanted her to leave Ashley when it was found out but they stayed together and had another baby.
They wanted Nicky to leave in 2011 that’s when the wedding got cancelled. Why would the tabloids etc protect Ashley Young of all players. It doesn’t make sense why everyone in here knows he is the father when both he and she slept around.
---
If Ash isnt the Daddy I want to know why he quickly left the Country the Month after :ROFLMAO:
Lol he left the country in 2020 to play in Italy. Isaiah was born november 2018

Last edited:

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Do you all remember NoddyFromToytown?
The last thing they posted about was her friend sleeping with a prem player but Olivia called it bullshit. Turns out she has been ban from Tattle. I was reading the mum's net thread and they where talking about Noddy being ban. She would post on there, some of them where not keen on her. Noddy had said that she had slept with a couple of football players as well 💩
Just thought i would update you all incase anyone wondered where Noddy had gone.
What mums net thread?

Rita.

VIP Member
Seeing that Madrid allegedly gave Mbappe €100M as a signing bonus?

I remember it being a big deal when Bale went there as the first ever transfer over €100M, and now Mbappe’s banking it himself… 😅
I think Mbappe will personally pay some of that to PSG. That's always been the rumour anyway.

Chachaslidexx

It was common knowledge I live in Manchester they met in Panacea and yes Ashley Young is the father.

Anyway Pinocchio I’m to busy for a know nowt.
“Oh yeah, the father of her child is Ashley Young and she got a lot of money so she wouldn’t speak about it” 🥲

Okay, and you got that information from someone else online.
But no tabloid has published this. How weird is that? Did the great Ashley Young pay them too? We know how The Sun and The Daily Mail love writing about this stuff, but the truth is that no one outside her circle knows who the father is. Not even you, Olivia from Manchester 🫠