Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
deleted as i'm a twat who can't read for those who saw it 🙈

I just want window to close my heart cant take the rumors my lads are giving

Reactions: 1

Bambam

It horrifies me this. And sadly, he will easily find employment in a country where women have no rights. I loved reading twitter threads from people who were clearly in those nations defending him. It was like what he did was jsut fine. And that’s scary for her. At least here, whilst there is no criminal case to answer, you would expect social services, health visitors etc would be keeping an eye on this. Abroad, there’s nothing. And she’s gone back once, it’s not her fault, but with no where to go now, in a country where she could be stopped from taking her child, she’s done for. Poor girl.
Yes. No rights for women in Saudi. Bet he goes there. Would put money on that.
---
She’s taken him back and had a baby with him.
I just can’t. 🤷‍♀️
Money talks unfortunately 🤯

It will be interesting here too to look at Man uniteds reaction if the media are so minded. They have an English market where people are saying this is abhorrent and people could see what the legal system says and actually means. but then they have the abroad market where people only see what they see on twitter and insta and probably never even watch a game and I hate to say it often come from places where women mean fuck all, but to be a side piece and bear kids. Who don’t understand how our system works. who do they want to pander too as fans? The worldwide brand that makes money, or the people who should be forming their support base and align to the so called values the club has. It reads like they were pandering to the international market tbh, not wanting to lose fans over a brave decision.

Popupchick

VIP Member
All 3 pl games have had red cards.

So which team is getting on and who

Mine casimero for United. I dont know anyone apart from son at Tottenham and I don't think he will get the red 🤣🤣

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Surely if this was real it'd be with the police not a Utd fan page, & to me even if true & her accusations are false. It doesnt mean the original lady is lying

Spectacles

VIP Member
Only under 21's - to be fair there has been a fair bit of competition in the position he plays unfortunately.
Ah okay, yeah I suppose that position is pretty well covered. It's just he's been playing a lot better recently, thought he might get a go in the squad