Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
🙄🙄🙄 Olivia Naylor is on her anti-vaccination campaign again trying to scare the bejesus out of her 44k followers. Why don’t people just let others decide for themselves and stop using scare tactics….

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
It’s not girl code. The things that are said about her on here is proof enough it’s not girl code.
Sasha, babes, you’re on your holiday go and enjoy yourself and get off your phone.

Not everyone is her biggest fan, but I’m sure no one wishes anything untoward upon her. People just want her to find her worth but unfortunately she’ll most likely continue allowing it to go on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member

Whilst we are at it he needs locking up as well.
He is a disgrace, it disgusts me how he still keeps getting jobs despite his extensive list of violence that he usually commits in and around football pitches/training grounds. It’s no surprise to me at all he’s abusive at home, I doubt it’s the first time either.

Silky89

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, was trying to keep up with the thread when Euros finished and just got busy with work, but has anyone else developed an unhealthy obsession with Kalvin Phillips?

My GAWD, that man is beautiful. I’m too old to have a crush and I’ve NEVER liked footballers in my life but… those eyes, that smile, the dimples 😂 I’d do terrible things to that man.

Helps being a born and raised Leeds fan too haha. Anyway…

Someone back me up ‘ere 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I didn’t think Harry Kane had it in him to be a rebel but here we are, it’ll be interesting to see how this one pans out.

As for Sasha, it can’t be nice to be abused like that just for being someone’s girlfriend. People need to sort their heads out. I genuinely can’t see what the big deal is with Grealish but it takes all sorts to make a world I guess.

peachybum61

I just think how mortifying this has been for Coleen over the years and she still stays with him? The marriage can’t be great when he drinks so excessively and cheats - is this lifestyle really worth it? Knowing your husband has cheated on you the whole marriage must be so sad deep inside herself :(

• Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m guilty of saying the odd mean thing about Sasha but never ever would I think to personally message her and be cruel for me that’s over stepping the mark obviously others don’t see it that way and feel comfortable enough to message her abuse and that’s wrong, however I only watched the snippet of her video where she went into detail about it and couldn’t ignore the fact she was quite smug. As for those people messaging Jack on his private saying what they want to do to him well I think that speaks for its self.

• Heart
DR is leaving and will happen before the end of the transfer window.
Announced in about 3 to weeks later August due to all sorts of complexities on transfer fee.
I let people know about JG last week and just heads up on Decs move on. Chelsea tried for Jack but he's wanting to work with Pep and Man City squad. They also tried for Kane but that's both a no go on fee and on Spurs doing business. They have set money to do a deal now with Rice with everything agreed bar the structure of the fee.

I can also say some interesting news for a Premier Club announced over the next week or so. Nothing scandalous(sorry I note the thrist for that here) more a good community story! Regards Covid and Vaccinations

On any scandal there are several premier league players who are basically refusing to have the vaccination and will be left out of starting line ups come first round of Premier league matches due to the dissatisfaction of club officials and medical staff. The get around to compromise is by some advisors and agents demanding to renegotiate their assets contracts and will be looking to do so as it's been told they must have clauses for being vaccinated
tL dr Basically some players are going to get a financial incentive to have a vaccination.

• Wow
  • Angry

misscl4

VIP Member
Jack needs to stick up a tweet or an Instagram post telling his wacky fangirls to stop trolling and sending death threats her way tbf, he’s not as attractive as we think or a man worth having if he doesn’t honestly.
100% this, needs to be a man and put the right message out

Reactions: 22

wooahae

i feel like this has been said but i feel bad for lauren like she posts so much of her and declan and mans doesn’t even post anything of her. doesn’t even repost her stories of them - like i understand wanting to keep things private but to the point of not posting her at all? and if he does want to keep things private, her acc is open and she’s always posting of them so where’s the privacy in that? does this make sense haha?

Reactions: 21

BDY_97

VIP Member
Awwww bless Kennedy had the baby, Leo 🥺 seems like everything went ok! I really hope this is the making of him and changes his horrid ways

• Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
She’s definitely over exaggerating. I just can’t see her getting death threats as jack isn’t some mega famous actor or singer with cult-like female fans like Harry styles or Justin bieber.
Oh please I get death threats on Twitter and FB all the time from numbnut keyboard warriors who object to my existence and I'm nobody in the spotlight so I imagine she has received every single one of the threats she claims.

Anyway, reading the article (somebody had to) that's not an interview she's given, they're just reporting what she's said in her YT video, there's no mention that she's spoken to their vile journalists.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I feel for her in relation to the abuse she has been receiving on social media when she has done nothing wrong, it’s absolutely terrible and actually embarrassing to witness. People will never learn 🙁 However I don’t feel for her in the sense that she knows exactly what he’s like but does nothing about it, I think she’s silly for that but as I said there’s no excuse for sending hate and nasty messages
I think the thing is. Jack is the cheating scumbag who has been caught drunk driving on more than one occasion so is clearly a twat, yet he gets the fan club whilst she gets abuse for putting up with it.
It’s the same as Colleen she gets stick for being the doormat. How about these men stop being scumbags or be single if that’s how they want to behave

(not aimed at you just never understand how footballers always come out of things smelling of roses)

misscl4

VIP Member
heavy agree but i do think they have built the whole club around him.
There’s always been the chance of him leaving, i am just hoping they don’t think Ashley Young is the answer, think there’s a high chance of him being on a bench at Citeeehh

Also re. Rooney

• Haha

xxlax

You can tell the amount of newbies there are on this thread based on the comments 🤣🤣not everyone has to lick sashas ass or think she is pretty FYI.. people always come for Leah’s looks and no one says anything then? Go away sasha united make your own thread 😴

• Heart