Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
True, but also playing for Croatia would be a massive opportunity for Pulisic, it’s not like football is that big in the USA compared to countries in South America.
Off hand, and apart from Brereton, I can't really think of any footballers who would do this. Especially if they already play football at a high level. It would be like Gio Reyna joining Jude Bellingham in the England team.

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Where did Kennedy say she was due in September? A lot of people in the public eye tell people an incorrect due date/month so they can have the baby in peace without paparazzi etc, mind you I don’t think they would be desperate to pap James Maddison 😂
She did a Q&A a while back and was asked.

So mad the league starts 2 weeks today, and clubs still missing a lot of players.

If you say so...

Chatty Member
You mustn’t actually live in Liverpool then. It isn’t sold here.
I do and it is 100% on sale in the ASDA. I never understood why my colleagues say that it isn't sold "IN LIVERPOOL" when it is sold in the ASDA for sure. I always assumed they meant it wasn't sold in the corner shops :LOL: It's a shit rag so I don't buy it but I always notice it because people make such a fuss about it not being sold in liverpool.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
The mother of Andy's two oldest kids is called Faye Johnstone. I used to have a mutual with her, years ago. She had the kids full time at point and then all of a sudden, they were with Andy and Billie, and going to school in Essex. Apparently the children think a lot of Billie and she treats them on a par with her own kids, which is nice. Apparently, Faye is a bit hippy dippy now - I think this may have coincided with her boyfriend dying. My friend isn't close to her these days but apparently she doesn't give off the impression of having any kids at all. Strange! If that's the case, more power to Billie for making the kids feel wanted and special.
i Remember Faye being quoted as saying she was middle class and not like most partners of footballers.

Khari

Poor form from Kane, regardless of the gentleman’s agreement he feels he has he’s showing a complete lack of respect to the rest of the squad and also Nuno who I’m presuming he’s never even met. You would think he’d have the decency to have a face to face discussion with his current manager to explain himself.

It’s a shame as I think a lot of Spurs fans would have still respected him if he left the club as they clearly aren’t matching his expectations but the petulant way he’s going about this will ruin that.
He doesn't have to explain anything to Nuno who got there 5 seconds ago. Spurs doesn't want him to leave at all so they will mostly likely run down his contract.

That 6 year contract was a huge mistake but I think Pochettino was one of the reasons he signed. It's sad that players keep signing these big contracts it always turns out horrible

hannahdolan

Chatty Member
DR is leaving and will happen before the end of the transfer window.
Announced in about 3 to weeks later August due to all sorts of complexities on transfer fee.
I let people know about JG last week and just heads up on Decs move on. Chelsea tried for Jack but he's wanting to work with Pep and Man City squad. They also tried for Kane but that's both a no go on fee and on Spurs doing business. They have set money to do a deal now with Rice with everything agreed bar the structure of the fee.

I can also say some interesting news for a Premier Club announced over the next week or so. Nothing scandalous(sorry I note the thrist for that here) more a good community story! Regards Covid and Vaccinations

On any scandal there are several premier league players who are basically refusing to have the vaccination and will be left out of starting line ups come first round of Premier league matches due to the dissatisfaction of club officials and medical staff. The get around to compromise is by some advisors and agents demanding to renegotiate their assets contracts and will be looking to do so as it's been told they must have clauses for being vaccinated
tL dr Basically some players are going to get a financial incentive to have a vaccination.
Chelsea didn’t have any luck on signing some bigger names this transfer season, they went for Haaland, nothing happened there. They also tried signing Lewandowski, thankfully nothing happened there also, I’d be so angry if he left Bayern.