Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I want to say they are getting married in the Maldives? That might have changed of course due to covid but i’m pretty sure that’s where it was planned for.
Yes! That’s the one! Was toying between that and Mykonos as to which one it was 😂 I’m excited to see it happen on insta hahaha!!

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
That’s Jenna. We found out about her last summer 😂 but she is super private. Some people found her ig and it was private and had only like 100 followers. And Dom only posted about her once, if I remember correctly.
I wasn’t on these threads last summer 😭😭 didn’t know this one existed until some point this season!

right so are him and jenna broken up now? i can’t remember dom posting about girls, perhaps the only posts i remember with girls was when him and tom davies went to New York!

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member

This is so funny to me 😂😂😂

I’m absolutely delighted that City won, more stressed about that than I was our game that I was at hahahahah! My best lad mate is a City fan so I really wanted that for him 😄 Also made up that Leeds stayed up @ordinaryjelly 💙💛🤍

Now for my old mate Ancelotti to do us a favour next week! 🙏🏽
Thank you!

What a list day of the season! ⚽👊🏻

kaaa2

VIP Member
My fella was basically ready to give me to Ben Godfrey when we went in one of the executive boxes this season, but we’d lost and none of the players were in the mood and I went shy but he smiled and gave me a thumbs up though 😂😂 Ben or Dom for me!

Ah i’ll try and see if I can find anything about it but i’m sure it was like fashion week too.

How would I find this Russian? 👀

Yeah loads of them are naughty! Branthwaite has a long term girl aswell
Smile and thumbs up is a start!
Yeah was fashion week they went for and made headlines with the fashion they were wearing lol.

her name is alyonka! They’re in Mexico together atm

Oh Demarai Gray, everyone stands a chance with him, how many kids does he have these days😂
hahahahhaa that’s true. I think he’s at 3 now

pixxyy

VIP Member
Liverpool are not winning the league lol so no need to worry, I think city score at least 3/4 goals today easily.
I'm hoping If I say it enough i'm jinxing it, this season i've learnt to expect the worse so then i'm not to sad.

Also still the golden boot to play for, thats one I have no idea on as both Salah/Son are great players

Blue Snow

Yeah I agree. I’m actually surprised he’s called Trent up considering he’s played more than Hendo this season and is playing in the CL final on Saturday. Not that i’m complaining though, let’s hope Southgate actually uses him 😂
maybe he wants to try out some new midfield/wing positions with Trent and some of the other players. but i am disappointed that Maddison is not in.

YorkshirePirlo23

My understanding is that they had included more than the covid rules could account for but honestly, I don’t give a fuck about Everton and I couldn’t care less if they’ve broken the rules. Very telling that only two clubs are interested in this. Wycombe tried this sort of thing last year and it didn’t help them stay up at Derby’s expense. Radrizzani is such a big-mouthed desperado. I hate him so much.
Omg @Rita how you coping? My heart is racing.Just 45 minutes more, come on boys fight for your lives. If we win do you think Kalv will stay?
Just imagine him going to City and winning loads of stuff, Bielsa no doubt will be watching and be very proud.

My son on the edge of his seat, he is a Liverpool fan, squeaky bum time at both ends of the table😩

pixxyy

VIP Member
my predictions going right so far lol oh i love final day well except that all my predictions are right

Rita.

VIP Member
COYS! Even if we finish fifth, that felt lovely 💙
I personally don’t feel like Leeds will score another goal this season, let alone pick up a point. But it was nice to invest in that derby game by pretending a Spurs win will see them go on to batter Spurs at the weekend.