Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buffy

M&S have a marmite range now that includes Marmite Butter & Marmite Cream Cheese both lush but pricey!

Reactions: 1

Titntat

VIP Member
This reminds me of my healthy food dodging friend informing me that they’d started ordering a salad for lunch (back in the glory days of pre-lockdown). Eventually I asked what was actually in the salad
“Blueberries, strawberries, grapes...”
“Oh. You mean it’s a fruit salad?”
“No, it has stuff like lettuce and bacon too”
🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg. Dinner and pudding in one 😂😂

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I've got slightly addicted to tomato puree on toast with lots of butter. I've no idea if that is wierd any more these days - I just think of it as tomato jam (which admittedly does sound a bit foul).

• Wow

Mookiegoose

Condensed milk on toast - so yummy.

My husband thinks I am feral because I dip my buttered toast in my tea or coffee!

Digestive biscuits with grated cheddar cheese On top, bung in the microwave for 30sec
You can make yourself a cheesecake in two seconds with a digestive biscuit, cream cheese and a bit of jam. Nice.

I eat french toast with sugar on top. My husband says it’s weird.... is it??
It's quite American, some folk sprinkle icing sugar on french toast. Another weird mixture but delicious is french toast with bacon and golden syrup.

I am making myself hungry for a crisp sarnie, after reading this thread.

Lilooooo

Ketchup on everything (savoury obviously)..curry, sunday lunch, beans on toast, chinese