Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilacAries

uhh, a toastie with halloumi and beans together (absolutely amazing btw)

also crisp butties lol. i have cheese and onion walkers and my family think i’m really weird for it

i don’t even think these are that weird

Reactions: 3

Sticky One

VIP Member
When I met my partner he introduced me to Boxing Day turkey and chips with all the other trimmings but my family think it’s outrageous but it’s the best

Reactions: 3

Mycuppatea

I love a cheese sarnie with horseradish sauce and mint jelly. So delicious but my family think it is odd.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

MrsWolf

VIP Member
My husband thinks I’m weird for having bread in gravy after a meal..
Also, ready salted hula hoops dipped in malteaser chocolate spread 👌🏼

Blackbird

I have two:
  • Before I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease (I had a stroke which seemed to bring it out; it was probably passed down genetically but was triggered from that event), I used to love dipping my McDonald's fries into my sundae - just the ice cream bit, not the syrup - for a salty and sweet treat - delicious.
  • Nowadays I love to top my gluten-free cheese scones with loads of butter, strawberry jam and whipped cream - delicious! There's that salty and sweet combination again.
People seem horrified about these preferences ...

• Wow

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
This isn’t really a concoction but I like to take a big bite out of the block of Parmesan cheese when I’m getting other things out of the fridge. My boyfriend thinks it’s disgusting but I could definitely just eat a block of it on it’s own

Reactions: 1

squarebutton

VIP Member
My co workers find it weird I put grapes in my salad. Honestly it's a game changer.

Some of you lot on here are absolute filth 🤢😂
Grapes in salad are amazing! I always slice them in half, it’s so good! My best friend finds it revolting 😂

Reactions: 1