Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Morrison’s. I hadn’t heard of it either. Think you’d need a dry grain for a risotto? View attachment 259011
This is the other version I was talking about. It’s more expensive than the Sainsbury’s version but it’s good! On offer at Ocado now.

Morrison’s. I hadn’t heard of it either. Think you’d need a dry grain for a risotto? View attachment 259011
I just checked and Waitrose has their own brand pearled spelt plus the Sharpham Park version. Is there one near you?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Captainmouse

VIP Member
There is a company called Scandi Kitchen that you could look into if you find out you like these. They have a cafe in London and do mail order.

Found out yesterday that Waitrose have lowered their minimum order to £40, down from £60. I think they have done this to compete with Ocado.

Also, a new thread has started up called Influencers being shady with their AD. Please join and add your favourites.
BIB Linky?

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
Anyone have any good recipes with kale and leeks? got loads in veg box and basically don't like either... not together but anything is appreciated!

Reactions: 1