Food & Drink #13 Dicks, tacos and doughnuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Grizzlybear for the thread title!

I modified it slightly so as not to exclude those of us who may not fancy a sanger with their doughnut, they may fancy a taco instead; they may even just want their doughnut unaccompanied - and why the hell not.

🌸 All welcome to our lockdown larder 🌸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Congratulations @Grizzlybear for the thread title!

I modified it slightly so as not to exclude those of us who may not fancy a sanger with their doughnut, they may fancy a taco instead; they may even just want their doughnut unaccompanied - and why the hell not.

🌸 All welcome to our lockdown larder 🌸
Omg my first ever thread title! Mom will be so proud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@heretoreaditall2019 have you ever tried a fish finger taco? Ocado has some really good haddock ones on offer at the moment. I’ve stuffed a few in my freezer.
D88F2D69-3538-42F1-A700-A917F8B66784.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone have any tips for making a veg lasagne? I want to make one, but with veg and not quorn 😀 has anyone got suggestions on a good veg combo for a lasagne?

So today I had to have a Covid test and it revealed that I am no deepthroater, poor Mr Badass

Omg I was worried about the nose bit when I had one but no...it was the deep throating the swab that finished me off 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.