Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dahlia13

I feel like I'm going a bit mad if that's gaining "serious weight" :oops:
Around the waist, it seems to me. Also seen in video and some other recent Instagram photos.
She is petite, so those "love handles" wre quite visible, at least I see them. Of course, it could always be her fashion taste.

Reactions: 1

Orange2green

Chatty Member
She is really brave for going out in London flashing a Chanel bag, a huge diamond ring and one rolex considering the increasing violent robberies in the city even during the day.
Gotta say where she is, westbourne green/Notting hill, she's not going to be getting mugged, or very slim chance, walking to her flat down Ledbury Road.

what she is wearing is horrible though

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
It seems like a hassle to start doing this in your early 30s to have to upkeep for the rest of your life, as presumably she won't want to go back to her "old nose" again. The problem with it is that these things tend to look great the first couple of times you get it done as there's no filler already in there. The human body doesn't break down filler evenly so I presume she's going to end up with a very lumpy and bulbous looking nose as she keeps getting it re-done. Fleur has never been comfortable in her own skin and now she's hooked on all these procedures.
I’m not I health freak but it’s d be nervous about the effects of filler breaking down in my body. The risks of cancer are high enough.

I really don’t like Lydia’s nose, it was better pre filler IMO. Fleur’s with filler looks nice for now but as someone else said she’s smiling in the before photo which would make her nose look less straight anyway.

Nova

VIP Member
OK I get that fleur de force is not a literal French translation for 'flower power' but is it slang for flower power? Genuine question. When I put fleur de force into Google translate it translates as 'flower power' and I always thought that's where Fleur got the name.

Fleur has trademarked the term 'Fleur De Force,' sure, but if it's a French translation then how exactly can she have a problem with a magazine using the words? As Fleur East said, you can't trademark a language. Of course, it's a different story if another YouTuber comes on the scene and calls herself 'Fleur De Force.' I can see how she'd have a problem with that!

Anyway, it seems as though even Fleur herself can't get the story behind her name right. Somebody upthread said Fleur picked the name as a play on 'tour de force.' No mention of that here. Chances are she saw 'FDF' somewhere and 'stole' it for herself. Ha! Also, loving how Fleur's mission statement is to 'stay honest.' Hows's that going for ya, Dubai-gate?

View attachment 714328
Nike trademarked Just Do It. It all depends on context.

piggypig

Piggy is a small dog living in a mansion on a grand estate. I think she’ll be ok! 😂
Really? Please don’t have pets if you think this is okay. Not walking your dog for 2 years is pure negligence.

Regardless of size, every dog needs exercise, mental and physical stimulation to have a happy life. Dachshunds may be small but they still require walks and can become destructive and depressed if they don’t get the necessary exercise they need. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She just means it's Piggy's first outing off the (120 acre) Estate in 2 years. Piggy is always out and about - and running off. She's gone "missing" a few times, if I recall. By "missing" I mean she was still somewhere on the grounds but it's taken hours to track her down.
she still needs to be walked regardless of how big her garden is. They need to experience new sights and smells. Imagine how bored the poor dog is, no wonder it runs off! 🙄

roarke

VIP Member
She never mentioned from where sje gets her "preloved" Chanel bags now she tags the place so I assume is an undisclosed ad?, I like the colour but not sure if its the material or what but that bag looks in poor conditions.
I just don't get why these "luxe" influencers always make a huge deal on showing off the latest designer bag they got like it was such an achievement, I mean if they pretend to live a luxurious life then these things should be normal for them but no the they always do the chavvy show of "look what I got"
Vestiaire I believe but don’t quote me on that.

Deeny85

Okay but let’s talk about the very important subject of her curtains (lol). Am I missing something? Is it fashionable to have your curtains a foot too long and bunched up all over the floor? It looks awful in my opinion. In her stories she kept talking about how she likes them like that, and to each their own, but I do not get it.
It’s called a puddle when the curtains hit the floor and it is fashionable and is also a look a favour TBH.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
I have never seen her pool , does she ever show it? the weather in England is so bad, I am not jealous because she probably uses that pool for about one week a year (Aussie girl who used to live in the UK here) .. but yes she's totally spoiled..
Right ? 🤣 We've a pool in my parents but its inside the house. Same weather here in Ireland..wouldnt use the outdoor one and we're at a beach if its hot which is like an hour for a few days in the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never in the World

If your daughter gets a first class degree from a good uni I’d expect she’d be well placed for success.
That would be lovely though I feel like she’s going to benefit equally from us 1st generation working class uni parents who haven’t done so well as our parents were utterly clueless bless them and didn’t have any spare cash to help to establish careers even in the smallest of ways

But over the course of a very long time my daughter will have the financial and emotional support from us that we didn’t have as we do have a decent income and are so much more aware, so it’ll be interesting to see what a difference that’ll make

S1920

VIP Member
Oh, I didn't know that – I haven't been able to watch her at all since Dubai. Can't even hate-watch at this point!

I am not sure how long ago it was. She hasn't updated again in a good while to my knowledge but I don't see all her stories.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
is this necklace the one Mike got her that she said she was going to return because it was too heavy?

No, different necklace:

sangariana

Chatty Member
Don’t usually buy it when people slate her style choices here, but those skirts were interesting to say the least.

Cmgnny

She has either gained some serious weight, possibly thyroid went nuts, or she is pregnant.
Other thing, could that other rock - not her engagement ring, but on other hand, be a part of her upcoming jewellery collection? Hence, the 👀
Btw, that emoji always reminds me of SimplyNailogical, she always hints her upcoming releases that way.. If it is Fleur's design, it is ugly and tacky, just as we'd expect from her.
I think that might be the ring she got for Christmas from her mother looks similar at least 🤔