Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Watch out Kim K” 😂😂😂😂😂
Flavia the deluded.

Has she really gone to Petra without her kids or is she just not showing them? I’ve been as an adult but I would love to have had a chance to go as a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seems strange not to take them as it’s the Easter hols🤷🏽‍♀️
“Watch out Kim K” 😂😂😂😂😂
Flavia the deluded.

Has she really gone to Petra without her kids or is she just not showing them? I’ve been as an adult but I would love to have had a chance to go as a kid.

We saw the text from diva sorry deva about granny's croissants so it's safe to say they were left at home

That rosette top thing looks ridiculous. She couldn't be any more in love with herself if she tried.

I couldn't take my eyes off the length of her toenails. Are long toenails the thing now?

Reactions: 1
Over £300 for half a top that looks like a toddler made a snail from scraps at nursery! No doubt there will be a ‘Jordan holiday wardrobe’ sale as soon as she returns home. The constant consumption is breathtaking (and not in a good way).

I used to love her style when she had fun with fashion and didn’t take herself so seriously. Though her excessive consumption has never sat right.

The latest stories... She seems so thirsty these days! I would be mortified asking my husband to take such pictures!

Reactions: 4
I see some comments on her post asking how she can walk around dressed like that in an Arab country.
Others saying it's too try hard and not nice on her.

She has a superb body right now and she looks amazing but she is constantly begging for compliments and reassurance that her body is good. I sometimes wonder as she's heading towards 40, is she panicking that her husband will move onto a younger version or something.
There's def something triggering her right now. She is always mentioning her age and saying "at my age, 37" as if its ancient or something. 37 is young and women at 37 don't need loads of surgery to look good.

Even replacing the boobs, why? Her boobs look great and to me they look natural. I dont get it. The constant need for validation and her constant buying is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Her ancient husband has clearly said no to more kids.
She was always saying she would like another, right up until recently.

Imagine being induced so that you don't put more weight on in late pregnancy. Shameful that private obstetrics permits this kind of stuff

She does have real image issues, but in fact she looks great! Always in pursuit of perfection but if you have the money then you’re halfway there it would seem!
As women I think the majority of us have some kind of issues with weight. I always remember our mum being on a diet and consequently my sister and I are always conscious of what we eat/look like. We are also conscious not to pass this on to our kids though. I try and give my son body positivity about himself and others (never commenting on how others look) in the hope he’ll be kind to himself and those around him.

I did wonder if she meant pounds rather than kg as 5 stone would be way over what most women would put on in pregnancy.
She’s said before she literally put on 4-5st with each pregnancy. I hope she’s being flippant with the induction comment and the babies were just measuring big…? 😬

Her ancient husband has clearly said no to more kids.
She was always saying she would like another, right up until recently.

Imagine being induced so that you don't put more weight on in late pregnancy. Shameful that private obstetrics permits this kind of stuff
I am so curious about why she has decided against a third. She sounded pretty pro until even a few weeks ago. I think you’re right - must be the husband putting his foot down. He is 50
After all. Some of my parents’ friends had babies at that age and they found it bloody hard and exhausting.