Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note a percentage, not all of her kickback.
I know, but I don’t believe it anyway, if she was donating she would have said. She would have been better off not sharing that response she’s made herself look like an even bigger twit that she normally does.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know, but I don’t believe it anyway, if she was donating she would have said. She would have been better off not sharing that response she’s made herself look like an even bigger twit that she normally does.
For me, that bandwagon comment takes the biscuit. She is vile. Illiterate, ill-informed, insufferable…

Reactions: 6
Shes obsessed with the dirty finger and toenail look. Those manicures are rank.

Does she really expect us to believe that she chooses those cheap tit rings from heavenly metals, over her super expensive pear diamond engagement ring and full diamond wedding band?

I think her taste in clothes is awful. She's getting worse instead of better recently.

Reactions: 7
Extremely classy to show the amount.
She’s another level of vulgar
She’s unbelievable. I do wonder if she loans some of it, sometimes you don’t see the bags again after the initial showing off session.
I really think she’s that self obsessed and vain that she has no clue about reality and what is happening in the world outside of hers.

Reactions: 2
Wow. What a treat. So, she’s on holiday and is only going to recommend items that she has actually purchased not been gifted/paid to promote. Thanks so much Flavia!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m looking forward to finding out where she stayed in Jordan. There are very few luxe options outside of Aman/Aqaba.

I sort of think good on her for actually visiting somewhere culturally interesting as a change from the usual the Maldives/Dubai/Alps influencer merry go round.

Reactions: 1
Wow. What a treat. So, she’s on holiday and is only going to recommend items that she has actually purchased not been gifted/paid to promote. Thanks so much Flavia!
I laughed at that myself. She might as well have said that her whole account is paid for items or ads/product placements usually.

She totally adores herself. Won't post where she's staying until she leaves? Is she Madonna or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I laughed at that myself. She might as well have said that her whole account is paid for items or ads/product placements usually.

She totally adores herself. Won't post where she's staying until she leaves? Is she Madonna or something?
Totally get what you mean but then I kinda respected the whole not saying where she is thing. Only because she is with her kids and there’s so many weirdos these days out there that I never understood when having a higher profile that people say where they are, personally I’d feel so exposed and scared in case they’d been watching me for my kids.

Shes not with her kids going by her latest story. Even if she was, no creep is going to hop on a flight to Petra just because they know the name of the hotel she's staying in.
She posts where she's staying at other times when she's in famous hotels with the kids and the desire to boast about where she's staying is too much.

Reactions: 5
Shes not with her kids going by her latest story. Even if she was, no creep is going to hop on a flight to Petra just because they know the name of the hotel she's staying in.
She posts where she's staying at other times when she's in famous hotels with the kids and the desire to boast about where she's staying is too much.
Fair enough, I didn’t realise she always did that, don’t follow her super closely! There’s that respect I had for her kids safety out the window then 😆

• Haha
Fair enough, I didn’t realise she always did that, don’t follow her super closely! There’s that respect I had for her kids safety out the window then 😆
She has no respect for their safety whatsoever! She posts so much about them online, and it's very easy to find out their address in London and which school she sends them to.
Her daughter sounds like a spoilt brat going by those croissant comments...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has no respect for their safety whatsoever! She posts so much about them online, and it's very easy to find out their address in London and which school she sends them to.
Her daughter sounds like a spoilt brat going by those croissant comments...
Blows my mind all that info can be located so easily! How naive am I! As you were ladies 😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻

Recently I was at the airport and recognised some kids…. Realised later that they were the children of another ‘super cool shopaholic mum blogger’ that I had once followed. It’s really scary to me that their kids have no privacy from complete strangers and it is the parents who are giving them exposure!!
PS (ha!) Seeing the blogger in real life made me realise that instagram is all smoke and mirrors, or should that be filters and posing?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Recently I was at the airport and recognised some kids…. Realised later that they were the children of another ‘super cool shopaholic mum blogger’ that I had once followed. It’s really scary to me that their kids have no privacy from complete strangers and it is the parents who are giving them exposure!!
PS (ha!) Seeing the blogger in real life made me realise that instagram is all smoke and mirrors, or should that be filters and posing?
THIS! I live in the same neighbourhood as a lot of these women and several times I’ve recognised the kids before I have the mothers 🤯