Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep getting lipo next week. She said so last week. She also said she would be back on her diet.
Have we seen the new hermes that hubby was directed to buy for her?
I see she has dumped the nasty mon coeur ring in favour of the real diamonds today

Reactions: 1
Yes she’s a bit tubby, she could do with it. I’ve seen her & thought she could do with losing a bit. It’s all angles with her, I don’t respect that she can’t lose the blubber by herself, no discipline - Instagram it’s all smoke & mirrors

She definitely thinks she’s A LOT better looking in her own head than in actual reality that’s all I’m saying.

Reactions: 10
Yes she’s a bit tubby, she could do with it. I’ve seen her & thought she could do with losing a bit. It’s all angles with her, I don’t respect that she can’t lose the blubber by herself, no discipline - Instagram it’s all smoke & mirrors
Oh come on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate the thing she has started doing on Insta where she posts a story/ picture in black and white and then the same in colour.

I cant see the difference from the lipo other than the bruises that resulted from it.
She has a great figure, why put herself through lipo?
I think her life must be really dull as all she does is pull her looks apart or look for evidence that she's young and cool

It must be hard being a trophy wife when you're starting to get on. Is she worried that her husband might start to have his head turned by a younger model?

Reactions: 6
I cant see the difference from the lipo other than the bruises that resulted from it.
She has a great figure, why put herself through lipo?
I think her life must be really dull as all she does is pull her looks apart or look for evidence that she's young and cool

It must be hard being a trophy wife when you're starting to get on. Is she worried that her husband might start to have his head turned by a younger model?
me neither - she didn't need lipo at all. also look at what happened to Linda Evangelista - why mess with yourself so much in the pursuit of perfection

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously extremely self absorbed and bases her entire life on shallow and materialist values. I’m just concerned for her daughter because it’s an awful example to set. I agree, she didn’t need lipo, it’s just lazy, just go to the gym.

Just watched her reel and goodness me that has got to be the most unnecessary procedure I have ever seen! I know we all have our own individual insecurities about our bodies but liposuction even with its modern advancements is such a invasive procedure and I’m sure she could have achieved the same result with a good PT and diet.

Reactions: 2
yes I agree, just diet for christ sake, and what's with all the brown clothes they look like vomit...

I think she has some body dysmorphia, it makes me feel sad that she has done this to herself in the pursuit of ‘perfection’! She had a lovely figure and this feels so unnecessary.

Is it just me or is the difference barely discernible? Honestly if she hadn't made a big fandango about the procedure I would NEVER have guessed that she'd just had lipo.

Tragic, moody poses in latest stories. But she clearly thinks she looks smoking. Poor, deluded creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She wears turd coloured leggings with shoes that an 86 year old with bunions would love, a baseball hat like some chav and this passes for style? Is it really?
She looks tit in her jeans and those leggings. Those outfits went out with the flood.
I really think its a case of the emporers new clothes with these women.
She has thick ankles yet got the lips on her thighs and knees that already look great. If she maybe picked more flattering clothes then she wouldn't need the lips.
Her outfits would make the fashion bug blog look chunky

Is Flavia living the 1980s again? What the hell is that dress she's wearing out tonight? Combined with the shoes and sheer black tights, she's like a walk on part in dynasty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also looks like she’s going to a Christmas party in October, where in London would you fit in dressed like that tonight?? So tacky

Reactions: 4
Wow. Where to start with the pic below?! She looks so masculine, greasy AND pleased with herself. With the legs wide apart to emphasise the thigh gap. She thinks she looks classy, but she actually looks like a chav
2D3F827E-AEE6-4D3E-9174-58E0CEA09A9F.png