Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair just she doesn’t look that bad. You can dress like this in London on a Wednesday night no problem - she had surgery for a reason, might as well enjoy it

Reactions: 2
The shoes and tights are what make it really 80s and old fashioned looking.
That other girl has nailed it even though the dress is tit looking.
It needs naked legs and a barely there sandal or a simple shoe.

Reactions: 5
Right side and lower half down yeh she looks lovely but that clam bra situation ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but not even a teenage should be out dressed like that. Laughing out loud at “clam bra situation” 😅

• Haha
I flinch every time I hear her speak. I mean what the actual duck. I have several French friends ( Parisian) who don’t speak like that 😂 she sounds like she should be on ‘ello Ello’. “I will say this only once” 🙈😂. Where is she from? Is it the equivalent of a Black Country accent 🤷‍♀️🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only new to
This page maybe been asked before but what’s her connection to heavenly necklaces? They seem to connect to her all the time does she own part of it?

No. She’s done a collaboration with them. It’s in her interest to sell as many as possible. She will be on a commission deal with them.

Seriously, how many coats does one person need?! She has posted 3 news ones today alone and posted a new puffer the other day. We get it, you’re loaded but it’s ludicrous and so wasteful!

But she's a cool mom so she clearly needs them all!
They'll be on the resale market once she's been photographed in them once

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she got put up in Claridges’s for the night to promote Shani Darden’s line of skincare then went straight for a Dior facial 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Wow
Can’t believe she got put up in Claridges’s for the night to promote Shani Darden’s line of skincare then went straight for a Dior facial 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Laughable that she's promoting skin care when her face is full of botox and fillers.
I watched her "baby botox" video and her whole face is treated. Who listens to this shite?

Reactions: 3
So funny that she thinks she gets a 10% discount at harrods bc she’s French. She honestly thinks that makes her so special! I shop at harrods quite often know for a fact that they will often give a 10% discount - you just have to ask. Silly Flavia.

• Haha
So funny that she thinks she gets a 10% discount at harrods bc she’s French. She honestly thinks that makes her so special! I shop at harrods quite often know for a fact that they will often give a 10% discount - you just have to ask. Silly Flavia.
Did she really say that?? 😂
I haven’t looked at her for ages so went to have a look and seen her toothbrush ad forgot how irritating that horrible voice is!

• Haha