Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bisous bisous

I looked at the necklace on heavenly necklaces. £90, its a cheap metal and a rubbish clasp. Not even sterling silver.

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand why this thread is slow, today we have not 1, not 2 but 3! Chanel purchases. How indulgent is this woman?!

Reactions: 2
Probs anniversary presents from good old gilles.
She only shows something on the gram then flogs it on. All smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 1
Looks like she has just scored a bag in Hermes. I do like to see the lovely things she buys.

I do like a lot of the stuff she buys but there’s A LOT. Just feels a bit gluttonous in the current climate.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, we watch their content to escape the boring day to day and to see how the other half live. I know that's why I watch them.
I like to take elements of clothes and colours etc and bring them into my own wardrobe.
I dont care about what they spend, I know they spend in a week what my household budget is in a year and I don't see that they need to rein that in because of a pandemic.
What is worse to me are the mid range influencers who have swipe up after swipe up and make women feel that they too should have what they have just been given for free.

When flavia has a swipe up, 9/10 its for something that would never be in my budget or to my taste. Most of her money comes from her husbands earnings and they are going to remain higher than anyone else's regardless.

I do love to see her bags and things even though I know they will be on sellier or some other second hand shop within a month

Reactions: 4
I've thought this for a couple of weeks now, lots of her pictures and stories lately have been of her from behind.
Lots of her stories recently have been about her feeling unwell and hormonal as well

Reactions: 2