Five Two Love Scott Family Quintuplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so happy to see them vlogging again but then was shocked to hear they have separated. That’s the last thing I expected, they always seemed such a good team

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I was completely shocked by the news!! Never expected it, but just shows that what appears on the screen is never always the truth behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️ wish them all the best though.

Reactions: 3
What a complicated divorce that's going to be. And their older boys have already had such tumultuous changes in their lives since Jamie's pregnancy.

It's probably poor taste for me to speculate but still, I'm so intrigued about the circumstances of the separation. After the shock of the Gardner Quad Squad scandal it does have me wondering about the things they don't show.

What a complicated divorce that's going to be. And their older boys have already had such tumultuous changes in their lives since Jamie's pregnancy.

It's probably poor taste for me to speculate but still, I'm so intrigued about the circumstances of the separation. After the shock of the Gardner Quad Squad scandal it does have me wondering about the things they don't show.
I am intrigued too 🤔

Reactions: 2
So shocked with the news but like I always say you should never trust what you see on social media! People only post what they want us to see and we never get a 'true' picture. I hate to speculate too but I can't help but think that it's something related to Skylar rather than Jamie. Either way I hope they can get along amicably for the sake of all the children.

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine what the reasons are, they had a lovely life, family, house and are genuinely lovely people.
I know everyone likes to make their life look perfect on vlogs but it really did look fine!

I don’t know how to say this but I’ll try. I can’t imagine what is so unbearable to split up with 7 kids to raise. Im not saying in a callous way but life isn’t easy together let alone apart. I wish them all the best in their journey to find the right answers.

This made me so so sad! 😥 They seems so loving, and have such a big task to share... Wondering how the big boys are taking this. . So much has changed in their life already.. and now this!.. I know they love their smaller siblings, but it has been so much for such great kids. I really hope they can work their way back to eachother! 🙏

Yes he does give off that vibe alright. They are Mormons though and that would not go down well at all in their religion.

Reactions: 6
I made an account here just to write how shocked I am by this news. I’ve never seen two people who seemed so in love, so sweet to one another, so gentle. This truly breaks my heart for them and their kids.
I don’t think Skylar is gay, although I can see why you might think that.
I wonder if it’s a secret addiction of some kind.

Reactions: 5
For him to actually move out instead of just living in another room kind of tells me one of them may have done the dirty

I hate speculating about people’s lives. But this is so wild because of what they’ve shown us about their attentiveness to each other and to their family. They’re clearly functional and loving. I have a feeling that this is a heart breaking situation for both of them relating to their intimate life. Jamie was pregnant, on bed rest, recovering, had a hysterectomy, surgery for diastesis recti, was there one also for prolapse? That’s a really long time for their intimacy to be strained on top of everything else. Whatever it is... I hope they’re both able to find peace with the situation.

Reactions: 5
I suspect that skylar is gay
I didn't dare to write that, but I'm pretty sure he is too... That's not easy, when you are Mormon. Poor boy.

I hate speculating about people’s lives. But this is so wild because of what they’ve shown us about their attentiveness to each other and to their family. They’re clearly functional and loving. I have a feeling that this is a heart breaking situation for both of them relating to their intimate life. Jamie was pregnant, on bed rest, recovering, had a hysterectomy, surgery for diastesis recti, was there one also for prolapse? That’s a really long time for their intimacy to be strained on top of everything else. Whatever it is... I hope they’re both able to find peace with the situation.
I have a feeling you are right.. who can blame them.. I'm sure sex have very little room in a busy life like they have.. and after hearing more and more about Mormon upbringing, and purety culture.. a lot of couples have big problems in that department.. I sure it's tempting to go elsewhere to get what you don't get at home.. not that that's ok.. but I can understand him..
I'm speculating offcourse.. I say all this in general really, cos I love them.. .. if your sex life isn't good, or worse, non existing.. you almost should be allowed to find that some other place. I think would tell my husband to go out and get it somewhere,if I wasn't interested to give him sex at all.. I wouldn't deny him a sex life.
But who knows this is not of our business 🙈 . Maybe she is an sex addict too.. we can't know!
It's just sad if this is the end of a beautiful couple. They seems so loving to one another too..

Last edited:
Looking forward to Jamies vlog today.

I wonder how much longer they will continue to do vlogs as they were going to do them more regularly but then they split

I do hope they manage to work things out.