Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MJLOVER33

Screenshot_20230524_180806_Instagram.jpg

Did anyone see this from Edwin's IG?

He deleted every picture with her and she also deleted all his pics from IG.

I wonder what the tea is and WHEN he's going to start talking shit about her LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

UncleLester

VIP Member
Ladies,

Just a reminder that this dear friend of Mondo is both completely not-a-clinger and single, if you want someone new in your life:

C91D1253-2F16-4C74-84FE-79F052B57EE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

UncleLester

VIP Member
Things Demi can do:

- Drop five-figures on two weekends of Coachella for IG Clout.
- Go to both Throwback Nites over 72 hours.
- Live Make-Up Tutorials.
- Giveaways to her subscribers.

Things Demi can’t do:
- Wish MysteryBae a Happy Birthday on IG.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

UncleLester

VIP Member
So nice that Mondo let’s us, the taxpayers, pay for his small child with MysteryBae while he galavants across country and now to Tokyo.

MysteryBae is legally a single mom getting every government benefit (federal and state) that she can finagle.

The “Travel Agent Job” that she pretended to have was setup as just a “Refer A Friend Referral” program so she wouldn’t have to report any income that could jeopardize all the welfare that she receives.

The two of them are what is wrong with America right now where healthy young people will find any avenue possible to not contribute back.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

ogascantinasecurity

Chatty Member
You guys, I just saw Mondo at In N Out by Universal Studios.. he’s wearing a green power ranger hat, and I think he’s with his other friend. Probably the creeper dude who’s also big. Didn’t catch a photo, I did see him waddle through the parking lot.

I can confirm that SOB drives a black 4 door Tesla.

• Wow
FiveFires YouTube (thecalibae) - Mondo's Grifting Report

6/29 Oogie Boogie Bash Ticket Talk / Rogers Live Part 1: $95
6/29 Oogie Boogie Bash Ticket Talk / Rogers Live Part 2: $100
6/28 Disneyland Wednesday Live: $167
6/27 Knotts Summer Nights Live: $40
6/27 Oogie Boogie Bash (Magic Key pre-sale) Ticket Talk: $101
6/26 Knotts Summer Nights Live: $23
6/25 Speculation Sunday: $35
6/24 Knotts Summer Nights Live: $0
6/24 Oogie Boogie Bash First Look Talk Live: $25
6/23 Universal WaterWorld Live: $0
6/22 Sanfransokyo Talk Live: $22
6/21 DCA Nick Fury Live: $20
6/20 Disney New Talk Live: $15
6/19 Speculation Sunday Live: $51
6/18 Disneyland Fathers Day Live: $57
6/17 Disneyland Walk With Me Live: $282
6/15 HHN Talk Live: $14
6/13 Disney bonfire Talk Live: $12
6/12 Disneyland Walk With Me Live: $22
6/11 Speculation Sunday: $88
6/10 HHN WatchParty Stream Live: $15
6/06 Disneyland Bonfire Crowd Talk Live: $255
6/04 Speculation Sunday: $169
6/03 Disneyland Updates Live: $60

Total Grift for June (21 days): $1,668

Mondo has stepped up his grifting game this month.

• Angry
  • Wow

MJLOVER33

Mondo is here. My day got ruined. He pointed the camera everywhere, pretty sure he pointed the camera at me also😡😡😡. Also villain was recorded the line. I can’t stand with those.

He honestly thinks he looks good shaving off all his hair. Literally makes his face and head look more round!

• Haha
Mondo got on Tron. Are you kidding me??!!! I wonder how did he get on that motorcycle seat? How was it fit on the body of him? It will have a maintenance after he rode it, since it carried over 300lbs man. He sat way on the back. Hey ppl who got on that ride, if you guys felt it went a little slower, then you know the reason a person on the back.
He DID NOT ride the Lightcycle-style seat (like riding the the actual cycle). They have "special" seats that are bucket styled with a lap bar to accommodate the larger folks. They are at the back... which we clearly see Mondo and Hector are at the back of the ride. They are sitting on the bucket styles seating made especially to fit the larger person. It's also why he's able to video the ride since he's sitting normal and not leaning forward like on a motorcycle.

• Haha
  • Wow

PricedOutDisneyFan

How long before the other bottom feeder Disney vloggers BLAB hook up and do videos together?
I don't see this happening. Mondo is good friends with Chris Rodgers. Apparently, Chris Rodgers and his hideous ex-gf Ashley had a falling out with BLAB.... surprise, surprise... so out of loyalty to Chris I dont think Mondo would collaborate with BLAB. And, from what I've learned here on Tattle, KT used to make fun of Mondo when she was part of the B-list but now that she's on the Z-list, you can now catch her kissing Mondo's ass and trying to befriend his crew.

• Haha

CactusMouse

Don’t know if I’m strong enough to “fire up” any of this cruise content. Mondope and Misery Bae are just so dumb and gross. I thought he’d would still be too butthurt about being in “Magic Key Jail” to leave his momma’s house. I know Kristen reads here, so: What’s like being a mother of three?

• Haha
  • Heart
Also why would anybody use a travel agent who hasn't been anywhere and doesn't know anything about cruising? They didn't get off either time they went cruising and he never showed any tours or anything. Both cruises consisted of food and trivia. They also haven't traveled anywhere besides Disneyworld so what knowledge would they have on anything else? Kinda weird to use a travel agent that doesn't travel.

• Heart

ogascantinasecurity

Chatty Member
So freakin edwin & Amber are going to sweethearts nite tonight I think. Course he just had to post his zelle to ask his followers for $ so they can buy snacks there 🙄 If you have the $ to go to a theme park etc then u have $ to buy food. Plus he has the nerve to ask when he just bought Amber a computer and a Dyson. I can’t stand this asshole
“it’s never expected but appreciated”.

Tell me you’re broke without telling me you’re broke. Ugh, these people are annoying, and embarrassing.

Not_About_That00

Omg. Has anyone seen Magic Through a Lens aka edwin and his recent stories?

Literally posting how he’s been struggling and how mentally he isn’t ok. Someone even sent him $ so he can buy a stupid video game too. Like this fucker doesn’t realize he has it better than most ppl who are struggling and have it way worse than him too. Others aren’t so lucky. I’m struggling but do I post about it? No. Oh boo hoo you went through a break up. Like fucking deal with it

stop posting shit for ppl to see and for them to feel bad for you. Be fucking grateful that you have a job and actually live with your mom. He’s such a freakin 🤡 I swear

Attachments

• Sick

UncleLester

VIP Member
Guilty! ✋ up. I am guilty.

I find the entire @MagicThroughALens and @AmberCourt tryst to be fantastic entertainment. It's like a movie that you know how it is going to end in the first ten minutes of watching.

First, shame on anyone here that thinks Amber is just trying to use Edwin for his Camera Skills (thinking she is just a few photos away from being an IG Starlet/Influencer and no longer needing to pursue a 9 to 5) OR his 16k followers (helping her to grow her paltry 1.5k followers) OR his Best Buy Manager Paycheck for "dates" that would be good for IG stories to attempt to make others envious of the places and special events she gets to be photographed semi-professionally at.

^None of that is true. I would imagine that Amber is with Edwin because he is a very flexible, patient, and unselfish lover. He leaves her satisfied with his romantic quoting of Taylor Swift lyrics, thoughtful actions, and his advanced love making skills.

Ultimately, I am enjoying this all before my favorite part: When this all will go sideways in the near future and Edwin will start first posting passive aggressive quips. Those quips will evolve into bad-mouthing her in his stories. And finally, we'll get lonely Edwin that gives off some "Incel" vibes about how all women never appreciate him for who he is.

It is the holiday story I wish for and I am here for. He's going to smother her and she's going to start getting some random DMs from other guys after a few Edwin Glamour Shots post to her IG...it is going to explode into a "we're just besties, Edwin. that's it. that is all I want you in for my life right now." An absolute heartbreaking conversation that leads to a phenomenal IG Story sh*t show by Edwin.

Wonderful entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
See, mondo doesn’t need to go to Florida, he just sends Danny to do his work for him……
Do you think the real reason why mondo doesn’t want to fly is because he can’t afford two seats?

• Haha
  • Wow

Stephentran

What the hell is he thinking? A week? I’m not foreshadowing, but what parks are in Japan? Tokyo Disneyland and Universal Japan. I’m pretty sure if he reaches there, he will talk shit a lot about our own parks and everything. Guess what? Daddy have trip out of U.S next year alone. One thing is that in Japan, they don’t have lots of streamers who waddle around, and he can be considered as small sumo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart