First Dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul returned, could tell his date was going to say no (just friends)he swore alot!
Shame about the first couple, he seemed quite smitten with her!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone link the episode on All4 of the guy who stormed off?! I thought I was all caught up with this series but don't remember anyone walking off.

I thought the girl who wanted a Tom Hardy lookalike was pretty shallow to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch teenage first dates? I felt so sorry for the boy in the suit, looked liked his date was going well, then he walked into the toilets where she was face timing her friend how there was no attraction, awkward, but he thought cos she was laughing, she liked him, really hopes he finds an insect loving girlfriend, not one whose daddy picks her champagne for them!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch teenage first dates? I felt so sorry for the boy in the suit, looked liked his date was going well, then he walked into the toilets where she was face timing her friend how there was no attraction, awkward, but he thought cos she was laughing, she liked him, really hopes he finds an insect loving girlfriend, not one whose daddy picks her champagne for them!
I felt so sorry for him!

Reactions: 1