First Dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there's already a thread for this? I couldn't see anything.

Did anyone else watch it tonight? What an arrogant hole 'Mr Aston Martin' was 😠

Reactions: 4
Very!!!!!! 😳
I knew from the start his date wasn't impressed. She came across very well with how she reacted to him.
She was a lot more polite that I would have been.

He wasn't even attractive (not to me anyway) but he clearly thought he was gorgeous.

Reactions: 2
Brad was brillainat some of the best laughs in ages
When she popped 20 years on his age - classic

Brad was brillainat some of the best laughs in ages
When she popped 20 years on his age - classic
I have just watched this. Literally choked on the wine I was drinking when she added 20 years on. He reminded me of a cross between David Brent and Russell Watson. A massive tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a prize twit this creep was. No way he was 33. Probably has a tiny cock.

• Haha
I'm just catching up on new series, just wondering thoughts on who should pay for meal?
I've always thought go Dutch, but some of the women expect the bloke to pay, why should they?annoys me when the woman has no intention of seeing bloke again but expects them to pay.

Reactions: 3
I love Merlin. If I were one of the female daters waiting at the bar, I think I would rather he was my date. Love his positivity over this horrible news. Get well Merlin.

Reactions: 4

Sad news :( Fight the bastard Merlin, we are all right behind you!!!
Oh no. That’s awful to hear :cry: I hope he'll be okay.

A friend of mine was diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer shortly after her 60th birthday and was told that it didn't look good.
She celebrated her 70th a couple of years ago, healthy and cancer free, so there is hope.

Let's hope that Merlin will be the same.

Reactions: 8
I drink pints, but kudos to that girl who downed hers, her date was like :oops:
Loved the young couple ( the girl with suitcase of make up!!)
Just started watching first dates Australia.

First dates Australia was hilarious!!!

Last edited:
Fred's hair dye! Just NO, it looks pathetic. How to annihilate sex appeal and dignity in one fell swoop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Fred's hair is a no from me to, I was distracted by it so much hardly watched what was going on!!

Pretty awkward when the guy stormed off in the latest episode. It would have been good for him to have had a chance to speak to the camera at the end maybe.

I think he really showed himself to be immature. The other guy felt awful - he had a lucky escape!

I think he'd have gone for it if she hadn't previously been married to his nephew. Imagine the next family reunion!
They both seemed nice though. Seems she's met someone now, so I hope he meets a nice lady next time around.