FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on insta a couple of weeks ago that she was finding this year really tough work wise. She was flying high last year and things seem to have dried up this year and she was struggling. I think she deleted them soon after. I’d say her confidence has taken a real knock.
I’m sure she’s feeling the pressure with having a whopper mortgage to pay. Hopefully things turn around for her soon.
I missed that. That's a shame. I remember she shared a poem she wrote ages ago about sort of nit picking how her face is changing as she gets older. I'd imagine having a very online life would have you scrutinising your own looks terribly. Add to that a lack of work, from experience you can really start to weaponise those self criticisms. Hopefully things pick up again

Reactions: 5
She posted on insta a couple of weeks ago that she was finding this year really tough work wise. She was flying high last year and things seem to have dried up this year and she was struggling. I think she deleted them soon after. I’d say her confidence has taken a real knock.
I’m sure she’s feeling the pressure with having a whopper mortgage to pay. Hopefully things turn around for her soon.
I hope so too.
Fionnuala is one of the few people I actually enjoy following at this stage.

She is so consistent and has always been 'real.' Although I am not a huge fan of flop culture as a whole - it's just too niche at times, I love Bandwagons and the chatty parts/intros of Flop Culture. Fionnuala is a natural.

Reactions: 6
That TV show she was on, was it a makeover show? I think that was cancelled.

And I'm sure she's going up for things that she's not getting. RTE tends to skew much older in terms of presenters.

That TV show she was on, was it a makeover show? I think that was cancelled.

And I'm sure she's going up for things that she's not getting. RTE tends to skew much older in terms of presenters.
She's also not an absolute headmelt like most of them. I moved home temporarily after years away and jesus, it's like they found the most annoying people in Ireland and put them all on two channels. I have faith she'll be just grand in time. My young cousins put me on to her years ago and I think she's a real gem. I just hope she sees what a beautiful and gas gal she is herself

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t fit the RTE mould. She’s not a Nepo baby and shes actually interesting and talented. Shame

Reactions: 8