Finding Alice - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if there is already a thread on Finding Alice I did look but couldn't find it.

I have watched the first two episodes so far, is anyone else watching?
What do you think of it?

Reactions: 3
I watched the first episode and I didn't find it that gripping Though I did like Joanna Lumley's flippant performance as Alice's Mother. That staircase though??? It's so steep and with no handrail who would want something so dangerous in their home?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if there is already a thread on Finding Alice I did look but couldn't find it.

I have watched the first two episodes so far, is anyone else watching?
What do you think of it?
I am not sure if it’s supposed to be drama or comedy

I am not sure if it’s supposed to be drama or comedy
I’ve watched all the episodes on ITV hub. Enjoyed it but wished it was Alice who fell down the stairs as she was annoying as f... Like you I couldn’t decide what it wanted to be.

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched all episodes on the ITV HUB . I’m assuming there will be a second series as there was A LOT of loose ends .
It’s very funny in places , quite dark . I don’t think it’s set out to be a comedy

Reactions: 6
It was billed as a ‘comedy drama’.
I really enjoyed it. Especially as a grieving widow myself it was quite refreshing to see someone else act rather like I did after my loss.
I do hope there is a season two though as like above said, a lot of lose ends.

I thought the mortuary scenes were far fetched, you don't just turn up whenever you feel like it surely?

I’ve watched all episodes on the ITV HUB . I’m assuming there will be a second series as there was A LOT of loose ends .
It’s very funny in places , quite dark . I don’t think it’s set out to be a comedy
I’ve only seen the first one. They call these a Dramady, like Six Feet Under was. That was a fabulous series.

Reactions: 5
I've only watched the first episode. I am sure Harry couldn't legally hand over their house to someone unless the spouse gives their permission in writing? I am sure you need to go to a solicitor to do this. Unless the house is only in his name? Wouldn't they just sign the house back to avoid the inheritance tax? The house situation is bugging me

It will become clear

Reactions: 2
I am on the 2nd episode of Finding Alice & finding it a bit boring does it get better?
I quite liked it from the first episode . If you dont like it by episode 3 then personally I’d give up . I enjoyed it all the way through ..

Reactions: 3