Finding Alice - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if there is already a thread on Finding Alice I did look but couldn't find it.

I have watched the first two episodes so far, is anyone else watching?
What do you think of it?

Reactions: 3
I watched the first episode and I didn't find it that gripping Though I did like Joanna Lumley's flippant performance as Alice's Mother. That staircase though??? It's so steep and with no handrail who would want something so dangerous in their home?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if there is already a thread on Finding Alice I did look but couldn't find it.

I have watched the first two episodes so far, is anyone else watching?
What do you think of it?
I am not sure if it’s supposed to be drama or comedy 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am not sure if it’s supposed to be drama or comedy 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve watched all the episodes on ITV hub. Enjoyed it but wished it was Alice who fell down the stairs as she was annoying as f... Like you I couldn’t decide what it wanted to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve watched all episodes on the ITV HUB . I’m assuming there will be a second series as there was A LOT of loose ends .
It’s very funny in places , quite dark . I don’t think it’s set out to be a comedy

Reactions: 6
It was billed as a ‘comedy drama’.
I really enjoyed it. Especially as a grieving widow myself it was quite refreshing to see someone else act rather like I did after my loss.
I do hope there is a season two though as like above said, a lot of lose ends.

I thought the mortuary scenes were far fetched, you don't just turn up whenever you feel like it surely?

I’ve watched all episodes on the ITV HUB . I’m assuming there will be a second series as there was A LOT of loose ends .
It’s very funny in places , quite dark . I don’t think it’s set out to be a comedy
I’ve only seen the first one. They call these a Dramady, like Six Feet Under was. That was a fabulous series.

Reactions: 5
I've only watched the first episode. I am sure Harry couldn't legally hand over their house to someone unless the spouse gives their permission in writing? I am sure you need to go to a solicitor to do this. Unless the house is only in his name? Wouldn't they just sign the house back to avoid the inheritance tax? The house situation is bugging me 🤣

• Haha
I've only watched the first episode. I am sure Harry couldn't legally hand over their house to someone unless the spouse gives their permission in writing? I am sure you need to go to a solicitor to do this. Unless the house is only in his name? Wouldn't they just sign the house back to avoid the inheritance tax? The house situation is bugging me 🤣
It will become clear 😁

Reactions: 2
I am on the 2nd episode of Finding Alice & finding it a bit boring does it get better?
I quite liked it from the first episode . If you dont like it by episode 3 then personally I’d give up . I enjoyed it all the way through .. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3