Finding Alice - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice seems such a drip 🙄
Hmmmm very savvy though as the episodes go on . She’s very much absolutely destroyed by her husbands death through the entire series . I cried watching it as I couldn’t bear to think what life would be like without my husband
I didn’t think much of the daughters character. Joanna lumley was absolutely brilliant as was Nigel Havers

Reactions: 4
I watched them all on player. Was a bit slow in parts. But I enjoyed it. Particularly liked Nigel Havers character. Lots of loose ends, so assume a second series has been commissioned? Found his sisters character annoying. Found the daughters character a bit weak to start with, but the way the character was played, became clearer at the end. Would watch the next series, if they do make one. But as I said was just ok...

Reactions: 2
I have only seen the first episode so far.

Wanting to find out who was on the cctv when her husband was at the bottom of the stairs. Also her daughter said something about her not being married to him. Now his son has turned up...

Hmmmm very savvy though as the episodes go on . She’s very much absolutely destroyed by her husbands death through the entire series . I cried watching it as I couldn’t bear to think what life would be like without my husband
I didn’t think much of the daughters character. Joanna lumley was absolutely brilliant as was Nigel Havers
On episode 5 enjoying it now 👍🏻😊

Reactions: 1
Just watched the last episode! Pretty good ending but wish they had explained more, guessing they're hoping for another series.
It's a shame because I dont think there was any conclusions, think they should have cleared up some of the storylines

The house was hideous, dark and creepy. Her husband wasn’t that great a designer

Reactions: 3
I don’t find Alice likeable at all, she is so rude to his grieving parents, I’m only in episode 3 though so maybe it gets better?

Just watched the final episode - so many loose ends!! Surely there has to be a second series, though I believe it hasn’t been commissioned yet. I was waiting for episode 7 to start😂😂
Overall I enjoyed it, it was easy to watch, bittersweet. I’d definitely watch a second series.

Not sure what ep I’m on now I’m watching it as it is shown on itv. Started off well but has gone downhill last couple of episodes they’ve bought that Nicola in more I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 1
I stuck it through to the end but I’ll admit to playing games on my phone, reading messages etc to finish it. Dare I say I found keeley Hawes incredibly annoying and I usually adore her. IMO not her greatest series.

I stuck it through to the end but I’ll admit to playing games on my phone, reading messages etc to finish it. Dare I say I found keeley Hawes incredibly annoying and I usually adore her. IMO not her greatest series.
So did I last night! Too many annoying characters now, the airtime should be given to better actors like Joanna lumley. It’s not keeleys best work no.

Not sure what ep I’m on now I’m watching it as it is shown on itv. Started off well but has gone downhill last couple of episodes they’ve bought that Nicola in more I can’t stand her.
Shes a great actress, but this character is annoying.
I watched it all and thought it was ok, I'd watch a second series.

Echoing all of the above comments and saying I find Alice annoying!! Not likeable at all and I don't know why because she's not particularly nasty, she's just annoying 😂

Great news that a season 2 is being filmed currently. It's some all star cast but I think it's Isabella Pappas who's going to become a star from it.