Films You Can't Watch Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eternal Beauty - not the best film but still depressing. I thought that the cheating scene and aftermath was very disturbing. Such a vulnerable woman being betrayed by her fiancé and sister. I really felt for Sally Hawkins' character in those scenes, brilliant acting.

Precious
The Neon Demon
London to Brighton
Man on Fire
The Lovely Bones
Freedom Writers

Reactions: 4
I know everyone always goes to the opening scenes of Up but if anyone has seen Coco there’s a scene where a spirit friend of Hectors disappears when they’re forgotten about and I straight up roared watching it the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know everyone always goes to the opening scenes of Up but if anyone has seen Coco there’s a scene where a spirit friend of Hectors disappears when they’re forgotten about and I straight up roared watching it the other day.
Funnily enough, I wasn't massively moved by Up. I think I'd heard so much about it that it sort of had the opposite effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The Lighthouse - what bleeping weird tit was this movie. Hated it.

The Green Mile - 😭💔😭💔 I would recommend that everyone see it at least once but I can't bring myself to have my heart broken again

Reactions: 3
I can't bare to watch Dirty Dancing. I love the film but I'm still so sad about Patrick Swayze 😢
Ditto anything with Anton Yelchin😢

Reactions: 1
Dead Poets Society and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Too much sadness for the protagonists.

Reactions: 1
Clockwork Orange & The Cook, The thief, his wife and her lover - I will never subject myself to watch either of these films either again- both gave me nightmares.

The Notebook - what a snoozefest!

Any movie where an animal dies (I just go to the website doesthedogdie to check first)

Reactions: 2