Fezza Chit Chat #2 ✌🏻✌🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats teeth! I bet you she is a little beaut. Celebrate with some oxtail and Afro beats, just bewdiful.

Reactions: 8
Hello to all the Aunty Fezzas. Baby somanyteeth aka @notanyteeth arrived a little bit earlier than I expected (but not early early. 38+3 so all G).
A little 🩷girl to add to our fezza troll team!
We're both doing good! Xx
Congratulations this Aunty Fezza wishes you and your fam all the best!

Reactions: 5
Congratulations @somanyteeth . I’ve send you some grifted onesies from Chemist Warehouse.
I hate myself for this and was no way influenced by a certain mole with an overinflated ego. Those onsies are bloody great. Mini Esme was gifted some and I was so disappointed that I like the quality so much!

Reactions: 8
Hello to all the Aunty Fezzas. Baby somanyteeth aka @notanyteeth arrived a little bit earlier than I expected (but not early early. 38+3 so all G).
A little 🩷girl to add to our fezza troll team!
We're both doing good! Xx
Congratulations @somanyteeth . Glad you are both doing well.

Reactions: 4
Hi beautifuls, happy Mother’s Day! (Even if you have pets)! It’s a special day - I haven’t stopped crying lol (not bcos of PPD , just bcos I’m so happy)! Have a wonderful day, love you xxxx
---
Ps. I’m still catching up on the threads, just takes a while. Sometimes she sleeps on the boob bcos I’m reading lol

Reactions: 19
Enjoy your first Mother’s Day, it’s so beautiful you get to have this one with your precious mini 🩷

Reactions: 9
Happy MD to all fezzas including the ones who recently gave birth to the next gen fezzas. Enjoy the day!

My first MD, my ex made a Toblerone cheesecake for my gift which was awesome. It was all downhill from then and we coparent with style now just like old mate Emmy

Reactions: 11
I bet Emmy thinks they are doing some type of concious uncoupling

How are all our mamas with new babies doing? @rulebreaker101 @somanyteeth @dartsmokingpony
(Sorry if I’ve missed any others)

Vent if you’re struggling and need a kind ear.
Share bub’s latest trick/development or something that has made you proud of yourself, if you feel inclined. Sending love.

Hope the weekend is looking good for everyone here.

Reactions: 13
Yes! Have a great weekend everyone!
can’t wait to hear all about the baby Fezzas.

Reactions: 5
Random but happy news. I’ve been to dinner with my adult son and his bf and am so happy for them both. They’ve been together for a few years but it’s a long distance relationship because his bf is American and this is the first time he’s been to Australia. He’s a great guy and he and my son have a lot in common, and it’s so wonderful to see. I’d better start saving because their plan is my son will move to the states once he’s had a few more years experience in his job.

Reactions: 19
That's wonderful Humpty.

Reactions: 2
That’s fantastic news.. glad you approve of the new bf, can be daunting doing the meet. Bit sad that you’ll lose him to the states in a few years but how good that he’s found a wonderful partner.

That is exciting for them both as well as you! Yes! Save up, you might be able to visit them and maybe one day there will be a special wedding to attend!

Reactions: 2