Fezza Chit Chat #2 ✌🏻✌🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you guys. We are so much more than a nasty bunch of trolls!

Our boy went very peacefully. He knew it was his time. I feel a bit more at peace knowing he is no longer in any pain ❤
I'm so sorry especially, it's a very hard thing to do and live through after. I still kiss my beautiful boy cat's photo goodnight every night and tell him to look after his Daddy.
It takes time, be kind to yourself until it gets easier.

ETA if there was one thing that comforted me after losing my husband, it was that he was with our cat. They both loved each other so much and my husband was devastated when we had to say goodbye him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so sorry especially, it's a very hard thing to do and live through after. I still kiss my beautiful boy cat's photo goodnight every night and tell him to look after his Daddy.
It takes time, be kind to yourself until it gets easier.

ETA if there was one thing that comforted me after losing my husband, it was that he was with our cat. They both loved each other so much and my husband was devastated when we had to say goodbye him.
Oh there is so much tied to our animals isn’t there. So sorry @Esme Watson, it’s such a horrible decision to make but it really is the best one when it gets to that point. And @BeachBaby , that’s so lovely that your cat & your husband are reunited. It’s such a comforting thought to have, i hope they’re snuggling up together wherever they are (now that it’s cold) x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fezzas. This past weekend has been fucked to say the least. Our 10 year old boy is being sent to doggy heaven today. How did you cope with the decision? He has deteriorated so much, even over the past 4 days, but I still have so much guilt by doing this. I know it’s the right decision so he is no longer in pain but part of me wants to be selfish and keep him earth side. We are a mess. How do you cope?
I missed this post. I'm so sorry. I hope you are doing better. You made the best decision (and I have guilt of putting my pets to sleep all the time - even 15 years later). They are now free of pain and running around with all of their other friends who grew angel wings.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you guys. We are so much more than a nasty bunch of trolls!

Our boy went very peacefully. He knew it was his time. I feel a bit more at peace knowing he is no longer in any pain ❤
I hope you are doing ok after losing your boy. It is definitely one of the hardest things we have to do. My girl is getting on and her sight isn’t great anymore. I find it so hard when they get old because you know it always ends in heartbreak. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s a Deb? Is it like a graduation?
Debutante Ball.

A debutante ball, sometimes called a coming-out party, is a formal ball that includes presenting debutantes during the social season, usually during the spring or summer. Debutante balls may require prior instruction in social etiquette and appropriate morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 1