Fern Lawton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her or her sisters fellas do for work? Willows just posted there in Rhodes for 2 months. How 😂

Reactions: 2
Loool on the insta ? Bet it is her then and she’s mortified 😂
Literally first time posting on here but used to live in Manchester and heard about fern a lot so thought I’d have a read.
It must be her otherwise why would she comment that 🤣 and she must read this thread ?
also does anyone know what her old mate terris Instagram is now? And Troy’s? Can’t find either of them anymore

Reactions: 1
Literally first time posting on here but used to live in Manchester and heard about fern a lot so thought I’d have a read.
It must be her otherwise why would she comment that 🤣 and she must read this thread ?
also does anyone know what her old mate terris Instagram is now? And Troy’s? Can’t find either of them anymore
ooo I forgot about Troy. I followed her but she doesn’t seem to be there anymore. She used to look dead behind the eyes on all her pictures

I think Troy deleted Instagram 🤔

What have you heard about her ? And yep she definitely reads here 🤣

Ferns husband is a prince, not sure where from👀
I live in Dubai followed them both for years
Ferns man defiantly isn’t a prince maybe that’s what she tells her family loolll I’ve seen them out before he was just messaging on his phone the whole time she didn’t look happy like she does on insta I’m pretty sure he’s F man that’s why she gets nice gifts! he from Nigeria so he won’t be able to get in the UK easily probably why she hasnt been back to uk for years
& I noticed Troy deleted Instagram ages ago but seen on snp shes had a bf for a while now so that’s maybe why

Ferns man defiantly isn’t a prince maybe that’s what she tells her family loolll I’ve seen them out before he was just messaging on his phone the whole time she didn’t look happy like she does on insta I’m pretty sure he’s F man that’s why she gets nice gifts! he from Nigeria so he won’t be able to get in the UK easily probably why she hasnt been back to uk for years
& I noticed Troy deleted Instagram ages ago but seen on snp shes had a bf for a while now so that’s maybe why
What is F man?

I get the vibe from them that there would be a lot of sitting on phones going on 😅 There's far too much point proving on her instagram stories

Reactions: 2
What’s his IG?

I think Troy deleted Instagram 🤔

What have you heard about her ? And yep she definitely reads here 🤣
tbf heard she can be quite nice but also some mad things like she’d pretend she’d got pregnant after sleeping with footballers for money for private abortions lmfao

• Wow
I kinda know Terri's sister, she posted some photos of them together the other day (at an Alexis On Fire gig lol what?) but I don't think Terri uses Insta anymore. No idea what she's up to, seems like she closed her business too.

There’s more tea about willow and fern on the Asher Mary Lou threads if you guys wanna read … it’s quite funny 🫢