Fern Lawton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She now engaged and seems to have discarded the ho lifestyle. No more pics and videos with Troy, she’s now all boo’d up. Of course the guy seems like he has money. She wouldn’t get with a milkman would she? 😂

Reactions: 1
She now engaged and seems to have discarded the ho lifestyle. No more pics and videos with Troy, she’s now all boo’d up. Of course the guy seems like he has money. She wouldn’t get with a milkman would she? 😂
Hahaha I know the whole thing is so so weird isn't it. I said further up where the hell did this guy randomly appear from, never a peep from him until he proposed. I saw she's got his name tattooed on her too :oops:. I wonder what they both do for work out there.

Maybe couples camming😅 Was it her and Troy who have fallen out? I wonder why. It did come across like as soon as this guy came on the scene Troy was tossed aside.

Maybe couples camming😅 Was it her and Troy who have fallen out? I wonder why. It did come across like as soon as this guy came on the scene Troy was tossed aside.
I got that impression, they unfollowed eachother too. Troy is still in Dubai tho - weren’t they living together?

I got that impression, they unfollowed eachother too. Troy is still in Dubai tho - weren’t they living together?
Yeah I'm sure they were living together! I get big pick me vibes from Fern though, with the oooo look how unreal I am cooking African food for my man whilst I have a salad etc. Comes across like the kind who'd ditch their mates when they got with someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I, like a few on this thread, also grow up in same place as Fern. Always loved the attention. Wonder how long the engagement will last....

Reactions: 3
This carry on over his birthday 😂 he looks completely un arsed and the roses, balloons etc are really feminine (Soz) and come across as more something she’d like than him.

Omg it could be but I’m shocked at the before ! She must’ve edited her pics so much before

Reactions: 2
Looks a lot like her hair doesn’t it - and the after I feel like is really similar. Almost looks like she’s had multiple rounds 🤔 I know Troy has