Felicityrosina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fliss has really grown on me, tattle has opened my eyes to the nasty underbelly of social media types, especially those who are taking money to help others.

Here's to a happier future for her without him.

And yes, a little bit of me would love to know the inside scoop, because we're all a bit nosey, but it's their issue, and seemingly over, so cest le vie
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I just worry it could all get a bit nasty if Diren and his clique turn on her. I’m no great fan of hers but already finding her less annoying without him(even though we barely saw him on her feed).
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I think she’s just as arrogant as she was before. Her latest post was vomit inducing, blowing smoke up her own a as per
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
It seriously was, I wish we could experience it again and why did we not screen record??? 😂😂😂
 
I think she’s just as arrogant as she was before. Her latest post was vomit inducing, blowing smoke up her own a as per
Agree that post was a bit much but I do think she's way better without Diren and hope she meets someone when she's ready, she can do soooo much better than him and deserves better.

I really like that she isn't ashamed of showing herself doing normal things in life? Diren and James give this image of travelling the world and partying and if that's not what you're doing then you're failing somehow, especially if you have the audacity to have a mortgage!! So i like seeing her doing silly things like lying around the house bored or hoovering because life isn't always being out and having fun 24/7
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I am getting Megan Rose Lane vibes though. Notice she has been liking and commenting , she will be trying to recruit her the moon and crystal cult perhaps over some tarot tea...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Yeah I noticed Megan had replied to her gaslighting post-probably chomping at the bit to prey on another vulnerable woman with all her crystal and self love bull.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn’t they used to be friends?

Oh wow! Just went to read her latest caption. The human version of a box fresh Barbie…is she for real? Who does this girl think she is?!?!

I take back my earlier comment, I will NOT be following her again EVER!!!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Didn’t they used to be friends?

Oh wow! Just went to read her latest caption. The human version of a box fresh Barbie…is she for real? Who does this girl think she is?!?!

I take back my earlier comment, I will NOT be following her again EVER!!!
Yeah.. but they fell out and she wasn't invited to Esmé's birthday party
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Yeah.. but they fell out and she wasn't invited to Esmé's birthday party
Why did they fall out?

Didn’t they used to be friends?

Oh wow! Just went to read her latest caption. The human version of a box fresh Barbie…is she for real? Who does this girl think she is?!?!

I take back my earlier comment, I will NOT be following her again EVER!!!
I literally can't handle that post .... 'im what MOST men see as the ideal'

Really?!???!????????!!!!!??????

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for celebrating ourselves but there's a difference between being happy with yourself and thinking youre God's gift. I genuinely have never thought she was/is pretty! Am I missing something?😂😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Based on absolutely nothing at all, I wonder if he cheated on her. He can't help but be all LADS LADS LADS and I'd imagine not many in his group care much about women.
I think you mean 'I wonder if he got caught cheating'

It would he very naive to think he never has tbh

On other note, I actually like Fliss! But I had no respect for her while in that so called 'relationship'. I just pictured her following him around like a little bichon frise waiting for him to throw her a little treat every now and again. Sad!

I instantly like her more if they are over.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Why did they fall out?



I literally can't handle that post .... 'im what MOST men see as the ideal'

Really?!???!????????!!!!!??????

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for celebrating ourselves but there's a difference between being happy with yourself and thinking youre God's gift. I genuinely have never thought she was/is pretty! Am I missing something?😂😂😂
If you’re missing something then I am too. She’s far from what her caption says she is along with her personality. She’ll look back at that caption and cringe (well anyone else would, not too sure about her lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Why did they fall out?



I literally can't handle that post .... 'im what MOST men see as the ideal'

Really?!???!????????!!!!!??????

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for celebrating ourselves but there's a difference between being happy with yourself and thinking youre God's gift. I genuinely have never thought she was/is pretty! Am I missing something?😂😂😂
She misses out the part where looks only get you so far. When the personality kicks in is when people find real attraction…or not.

In my early 20’s a friend was a male model, obv really good looking. Girls would ask for an introduction but would be quickly bored. He was a looker but his personality whilst polite and kind wasnt very interesting, he was a bit thick!

I thought getting rid of Diren would be good for her, but that post is terrible!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Why did they fall out?



I literally can't handle that post .... 'im what MOST men see as the ideal'

Really?!???!????????!!!!!??????

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for celebrating ourselves but there's a difference between being happy with yourself and thinking youre God's gift. I genuinely have never thought she was/is pretty! Am I missing something?😂😂😂
Agree with this!! There’s being confident but saying all of what she said…bloody wind your neck in Fliss….and pls stop with the scrunched up nose, little girly voice and the cringe singing/dancing! If he did dump her then good on him!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.