Feeding pets your food - burgers for dogs & naan bread for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic from various threads? Is this going to be a disjointed random dumping ground?

o_O

Reactions: 2
Can I talk about anything here? If so I want to bring up the secret vip threads, birthing stories, conspiracy theories about pregnant women and what everyone calls a bread roll..

I kid I kid
Fake suicides and new sofas?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello all! Iโ€™m not really a prolific poster as such more of a serial liker but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading everyoneโ€™s comments and the banter.
Iโ€™m really scared to join in but wanted to say hi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You have to put #exhincharmy if you want their attention. Failing that say you don't think dogs should eat burgers and you're good to go
I din do nuffin though! Oh well, it's a break from L*u.

Can I talk about anything here? If so I want to bring up the secret vip threads, birthing stories, conspiracy theories about pregnant women and what everyone calls a bread roll..

I kid I kid
As long as you add *witch* it's on topic, right?
witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone heard from @Kikini Bamalam last seen on the Hinch thread riling them up about breast feeding dogs ๐Ÿ˜‚. Is she ok? Blink twice if you need rescuing hun
I'm OK! I think I might have made a valid talking point about vital dog/human bonding (y)
Now can I share my sweet potato, veg and lamb dog food recipe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello all! Iโ€™m not really a prolific poster as such more of a serial liker but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading everyoneโ€™s comments and the banter.
Genuinely read that as more of a serial killer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I only popped off to watch bloody love island and in the meantime tattle has gone bat tit crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m confused.. what have you all been up to ?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ do I need to enter the dog burger thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ please donโ€™t make me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i too read it as serial killer

Dont be scared join in ๐Ÿ˜

I only popped off to watch bloody love island and in the meantime tattle has gone bat tit crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m confused.. what have you all been up to ?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ do I need to enter the dog burger thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ please donโ€™t make me ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg I didnโ€™t even realise this had been moved and Iโ€™ve replied in the DOG BURGER THREAD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Jesus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.