Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Elle for years I think when she had like 20k followers.. I am a bit torn. I’ve always loved her account.. wish her all the best as she’s been through a lot butttt

I think she is very within her rights to ask people to not message her directly for support. There is only one of her, she hasn’t a huge team behind her to give support with her messages. Also the anxiety, like she was pregnant she had enough of her own worries. She wrote her first book and has raised funds and so people can be signposted to those charities

I think it’s fine for her to sign post people to her book, ultimately, yes she wrote that to make money, it’s a job but I’m sure she genuinely did set out to actually help people in her shoes.

My issue is this, she did make a job and made a lot of money from her followers. She shared Teddy’s life and loss and made money from that. She did a lot

Of good too of course. She stayed true to herself as well when she rejected the baby goods from companies. Not many influencers do that they just say yes to it all’s

And then she gives birth to Olivia. She’s more than entitled to have a break of any time length. Or to not come back at all.

But it feels like she’s got so many people invested into her life and pregnancy with her etc. And of feels like she went off and kept her maternity private and came back with a Big Bang and a book and now wants everyone’s money!! Like?! It just doesn’t sit well with me at all.

I understand she needs to make money and wants to write a book and she did announce the delivery of her baby girl which was nice to share but she just screams megxcit to me

‘No exposure no contacting me please nothing at all”

Oh but wait... knock knock?!

“But can you plssss buy my second book?”

I did notice the post didn’t get a lot of likes, I wonder if others agree. I have a feeling they do.

She should also say which percentage goes to Tommy’s from the book. I mean it could be 0.2p for all we know.

P.s. And heels comment was so transparent.. I remember when she went on her stories when Elle announced her pregnancy and did “I’m so glad the secrets out now as I hate keeping secrets I remember when Elle came over to tell me” 🤢 if you’re true friends they you don’t need to try and convince us all you are lol!!

Reactions: 32
I’ve followed Elle for years I think when she had like 20k followers.. I am a bit torn. I’ve always loved her account.. wish her all the best as she’s been through a lot butttt

I think she is very within her rights to ask people to not message her directly for support. There is only one of her, she hasn’t a huge team behind her to give support with her messages. Also the anxiety, like she was pregnant she had enough of her own worries. She wrote her first book and has raised funds and so people can be signposted to those charities

I think it’s fine for her to sign post people to her book, ultimately, yes she wrote that to make money, it’s a job but I’m sure she genuinely did set out to actually help people in her shoes.

My issue is this, she did make a job and made a lot of money from her followers. She shared Teddy’s life and loss and made money from that. She did a lot

Of good too of course. She stayed true to herself as well when she rejected the baby goods from companies. Not many influencers do that they just say yes to it all’s

And then she gives birth to Olivia. She’s more than entitled to have a break of any time length. Or to not come back at all.

But it feels like she’s got so many people invested into her life and pregnancy with her etc. And of feels like she went off and kept her maternity private and came back with a Big Bang and a book and now wants everyone’s money!! Like?! It just doesn’t sit well with me at all.

I understand she needs to make money and wants to write a book and she did announce the delivery of her baby girl which was nice to share but she just screams megxcit to me

I did notice the post didn’t get a lot of likes, I wonder if others agree. I have a feeling they do.

She should also say which percentage goes to Tommy’s from the book. I mean it could be 0.2p for all we know.

P.s. And heels comment was so transparent.. I remember when she went on her stories when Elle announced her pregnancy and did “I’m so glad the secrets out now as I hate keeping secrets I remember when Elle came over to tell me” 🤢 if you’re true friends they you don’t need to try and convince us all you are lol!!
We’ve all got our opinions on her. Mine is that she is as fake af. She started off ok but the ‘fame’ went to her head. She’s as rude as hell if you msg her, yet her book says ‘Elle would love to hear from you’. No she bleeping wouldn’t, unless you can gift her something or raise her profile. Read back through this thread if you want to and you will see the many examples of her attitude and fakeness. She makes out she cares, she doesn’t, all she cares about is the 💰. Her and the other huns suck up to each other, imo they are all as fake as each other. She has monetised her children and it’s changed her imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She does, all her insta Faves are following. Give it a try and you’ll be blocked 🤷‍♀️ It’s alright Elle, all us minions who were cheering you on, bought your first book etc, forget about us, we’re nothing to you, right?
Aw that's really sad :(
I don't like people who step over others to get any adva

She literally said on her book blurb, her instagram profile and all the charities she set up, she'd like to hear from and support women who've experienced loss. People didn't reach out to her willy nilly, she invited them to.

What she meant to say is if you're a minor celebrity who has experienced a loss, please reach out. Everyone else bugger off because your loss is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Elle is donating 1% according to this post. Also came across these comments. Sounds as though she'll do the audio book and then go back to mum life. The page and blog will stay. Wonder if this means stay as is, as in she won't be updating them further and they will just exist as a reference point.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Elle is donating 1% according to this post. Also came across these comments. Sounds as though she'll do the audio book and then go back to mum life. The page and blog will stay. Wonder if this means stay as is, as in she won't be updating them further and they will just exist as a reference point.
I’ve got my baby now I’m off byeeeeeee

Reactions: 19
Thank you for sharing this ✅✅. So Eleanor is donating a big fat 1% to Tommy’s. Well it’s great she is donating to them but bearing in mind the promo she gets from them 1% ain’t them much imo 😕😕. Glad it’s out in the open because as far as I am aware she’s often referenced that percentage of profits goes to Tommy’s but at least we all know now it’s 1%. Hope the people who have kissed her 🍑 over on the rave thread are aware of this because they sure as hell thinks she 💩’s 🌈’s and 🦄’s 😂😂. Bearing in mind the Tommy’s logo is so prominently placed on the book cover, I don’t think 1% is much for her to donate. I know zero about the logistics of publishing but I would have thought she would have been donating at least 10% to them. Oh well at least we all know now your generosity knows no bounds Eleanor 😏😏 #onepercent #coulditbeanyless #cheapskate
#fake #dontaskmehername #ibetsheslivid #outed

Reactions: 24
1% doesn’t seem like much!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m shocked it’s so low. I thought atleast 5% the book company are donating 1% . You’d think as it’s something so close to her heart she would donate more.
Further proof of how fake she is. Look how prominent the Tommy’s logo is on the book cover. Thanks Bonnier Books for spilling the tea on how small a donation she’s giving, I bet Eleanor is delighted with you. I would have thought at least 10% #tightwad #fake #tightTory

Reactions: 17
Further proof of how fake she is. Look how prominent the Tommy’s logo is on the book cover. Thanks Bonnier Books for spilling the tea on how small a donation she’s giving, I bet Eleanor is delighted with you. I would have thought at least 10% #tightwad #fake
I used to really like her but when I found her thread on here I saw her in a different light.

Reactions: 7
1%!!!! Measly. Is they less or more than her first book? I want to try and find out as I seem to remember Tommy’s plugging her a lot last time and can’t see anything on their Instagram for this one.

Why do you think engagement was so low on the announcement post she did for her new book? Is it because the way w video or just drmeplle annoyed?

Yep her whole tone is just like i cant be assed , she threw herself into this book mid turmoil, trying to pregnant, ivf etc and this was a welcome distraction i am sure. She says her page will stay there for those who need it ... why does anyone need her? Shes got her happy ending now and she wants to firmly close the door which is fine so then go away and dont have one foot out and the rest of your body in. she seems to forget the happy ending never comes for some people and i sincerely hope those people dont go running to her as she wont be there to catch them. Shes a big fake, everyone needs to know it before they hand over their money and invest heavily in her life getting nothing in return.

Reactions: 13
I’ll hold my hands up and say I was a total raver. Sadly, this thread has totally made me question my thoughts. I honestly thought she was genuine. I joined tattle as my curiosity about other shady influencers brought me here. Sadly it seems it’s in all of them. It’s very sad to read how many of you reached out and were quickly dismissed. 😢

Reactions: 22
To be honest I'm not really sure how I feel about her needing to tell everyone that it was written pre Olivia. During that time she was busy telling people she was trying to take her mind off everything and didn't really want to think of the possibilities of what could happen in case the worst was to happen again. When actually she was busy writing it in a book so that she could sell it.
This is a really good point!!!

1%?! So if the book made her...say... £10,000 that's £100 for Tommy's 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
1%?! So if the book made her...say... £10,000 that's £100 for Tommy's 😳
Yes, it’s about 10p per book sold.
Royalties are ofc extra to what she was paid when she signed the deal. Unless you’re JK Rowling you make your money when the publishing company buy your book!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.