Feathering the empty nest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I'm not really sure how I feel about her needing to tell everyone that it was written pre Olivia. During that time she was busy telling people she was trying to take her mind off everything and didn't really want to think of the possibilities of what could happen in case the worst was to happen again. When actually she was busy writing it in a book so that she could sell it.
That’s a good point, I never actually thought about that. It’s very disingenuous in the fact that leading up to ‘O’s’ birth that she was shunning DM’s from people struggling with infertility, loss etc to ‘preserve her mental health’ and she made it very clear she was taking a step back from the loss community, yet she’s busy writing a book about that same subject in that period, so I guess she was just too busy to actually respond to people that tentatively reached how to her. How nice eh!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That’s a good point, I never actually thought about that. It’s very disingenuous in the fact that leading up to ‘O’s’ birth that she was shunning DM’s from people struggling with infertility, loss etc to ‘preserve her mental health’ and she made it very clear she was taking a step back from the loss community, yet she’s busy writing a book about that same subject in that period, so I guess she was just too busy to actually respond to people that tentatively reached how to her. How nice eh!
Yeah don’t forget people reaching out to her on insta doesn’t make her any money. People buying her book does. She’s fake and greedy and a know it all, so of course the 📖 was written. Now conveniently back on Insta to promote it St Eleanor of Godalming, happy to respond nicely to people commenting on her book in the hopes of making money from book sales. #fakeaf #steleanorofgodalming #outed

Yeah don’t forget people reaching out to her on insta doesn’t make her any money. People buying her book does. She’s fake and greedy and a know it all, so of course the 📖 was written. Now conveniently back on Insta to promote it St Eleanor of Godalming, happy to respond nicely to people commenting on her book in the hopes of making money from book sales. #fakeaf #steleanorofgodalming #outed
Do you think if I contact the Pope he will make her a saint 🤔🤔😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dismissive, rude, abrupt and insensitive. Inferring her loss was worse than mine. Saying she doesn’t have time etc that kind of thing. Not at all caring like she wants to present herself #fake #allthstglistensisntgold. If you look back over the thread you will read that others have had the same experience x

You’ve got it in one candycrush ✅✅. She’s fake af x

That's awful, sorry you had that experience when it came from a genuine place on your part. Shameful really. X

Reactions: 6
She really is the lowest of the low profiting off the death of her first child, she makes out she is some saviour when she is just immoral. She makes me so irrationally angry !

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed today and gettingstuffdoneinheels, after she posted the book and said she couldn’t wait to read it!
Ashamed to say that I bought a lot of stuff from gettingstuffdoneinheels. I unfollowed and stopped after she started mocking a tattler who was calling out another Hun. She massively plays on her husband having been ill and it’s manipulative.

Reactions: 15
I really hate all these ivf / fertility accounts that are profiteering from women who are probably in a very vulnerable position going through the same thing, I know she’s not directly doing this as her book was about loss but as someone who has gone through a few ivf’s if people are reaching out to her and she’s being so dismissive those words could really effect someone even more so if they have experienced loss. Most instagrammers preach #be kind I might start #practice what you preach!!

Reactions: 12
That's awful, sorry you had that experience when it came from a genuine place on your part. Shameful really. X
Thank you, I’m not the only one she’s been like this. The image she portrays on her page is not at all what she is like in a one to one conversation in my experience. I don’t have enough followers or am useful enough to her for her to be nice x

I really hate all these ivf / fertility accounts that are profiteering from women who are probably in a very vulnerable position going through the same thing, I know she’s not directly doing this as her book was about loss but as someone who has gone through a few ivf’s if people are reaching out to her and she’s being so dismissive those words could really effect someone even more so if they have experienced loss. Most instagrammers preach #be kind I might start #practice what you preach!!
Wish I could double like this 💖💖

Reactions: 5
Is there still a ‘rave’ thread for Elle? The one I’m watching hasn’t had any comments on it since the end of January. Nothing to rave about, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is there still a ‘rave’ thread for Elle? The one I’m watching hasn’t had any comments on it since the end of January. Nothing to rave about, maybe?
Maybe the ravers are all here now. She’s lost a lot of followers over the last 30 days

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m so glad this thread was started. I was wondering if was just me seeing the negative side of this woman but it appears there are a LOT of them. Her days are numbered I’d say!

She really is the lowest of the low profiting off the death of her first child, she makes out she is some saviour when she is just immoral. She makes me so irrationally angry !
I literally said a few years ago when everyone was kissing her ass.... she is profiting from a dead baby

Reactions: 9
It would help if someone shared screen shots of her crappy messages. I’ve just stopped buying into her content because it was baby loss one minute and sell, gift, affiliate the next. I couldn’t relate anymore.

Reactions: 17
It would help if someone shared screen shots of her crappy messages. I’ve just stopped buying into her content because it was baby loss one minute and sell, gift, affiliate the next. I couldn’t relate anymore.
Agree with this, does anyone have any screenshots of these messages?

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad this thread was started. I was wondering if was just me seeing the negative side of this woman but it appears there are a LOT of them. Her days are numbered I’d say!
Me too! I used to like her but something started feeling ‘off’ to me. This thread has been eye opening!

Reactions: 7
The beauty of this site is the anonymity and the ability to discuss the actions of influencers without them being able to identify you. We know Elle amongst many other influencers within her circle read here regularly. I think if people felt comfortable to and wanted to share the screenshots, they would have done so already.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve unfollowed today and gettingstuffdoneinheels, after she posted the book and said she couldn’t wait to read it!
She really fucked me off when she hinted she knew about the book previously... like one of those Facebook dickheads who comment on pregnancy announcements ‘So glad the news is finally out...’ DO ONE HUN

To be honest I'm not really sure how I feel about her needing to tell everyone that it was written pre Olivia. During that time she was busy telling people she was trying to take her mind off everything and didn't really want to think of the possibilities of what could happen in case the worst was to happen again. When actually she was busy writing it in a book so that she could sell it.
Point well made!!

She really fucked me off when she hinted she knew about the book previously... like one of those Facebook dickheads who comment on pregnancy announcements ‘So glad the news is finally out...’ DO ONE HUN

Point well made!!
Those comments on the pregnancy posts do me in 😂 Like ooh look at me I'm one of the chosen few to know the secret and you peasants had to wait for the announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those comments on the pregnancy posts do me in 😂 Like ooh look at me I'm one of the chosen few to know the secret and you peasants had to wait for the announcement.
Yes! My best friend and I hate these and always look out for them to laugh at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So wanky isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️
The term Surrey Hun makes me LOL as it couldn’t be any more accurate... there’s so many of them around now that I can’t actually tell any of them apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Point well made!!
Yes.....that particular Hun should just have kept it zipped 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.